Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:15 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 4:58 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri May 10, 2019 2:20 am
Posts: 33
Any link or online station showing the game? Few minutes to start.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:03 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 7:40 pm
Posts: 13957
I think the game might actually be starting at 10am pacific, so just in an hours time.

I dont know why there is always confusion regarding starting times as it had been reported as 9am pacific


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:13 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:26 am
Posts: 5273
Location: Oke Langbodo
Nothing!!

_________________
Ara lao mada o, ao ni daran.
Arambara!

Ohamadike of Ijebu Igbo in Biafra land


Last edited by Kako on Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:06 pm
Posts: 11079
Location: Okija Shrine
Guys, any channel on DSTV carrying it?

_________________
Uche Nwosu for Imo Governor 2019

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:16 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 2:51 pm
Posts: 13978
Location: South London
It's being played in Nigeria so........

_________________
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI


Last edited by Eaglezbeak on Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:18 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri May 10, 2019 2:20 am
Posts: 33
So nobody in Nigeria can confirm if the game is on or not. What is wrong with us?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:19 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2004 8:05 pm
Posts: 4416
It's no surprise. Whenever Nigeria host a friendly in Nigeria, we have issues with knowing that actual time of the game and also difficulty finding streams. It is a reflection of the state of our country


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:25 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 7:40 pm
Posts: 13957
the game is in 40 minutes. This is truly disgraceful.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:31 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 8:10 pm
Posts: 1853
Location: Canada
At least we have confirmed match time. Now to find channels wey go show am. SE support is on life support these days. Nobody cares much anymore. We need a major performance at ANC to rekindle things.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:32 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri May 10, 2019 2:20 am
Posts: 33
Learned game moved to 6pm


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2003 4:03 pm
Posts: 26135
Location: The Kingdom
Heavy rain in Asaba. Its going to be rain ball today. :lol:

Match starts in 30 minutes.

_________________
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 82776
Location: Earth
highbury wrote:
It's no surprise. Whenever Nigeria host a friendly in Nigeria, we have issues with knowing that actual time of the game and also difficulty finding streams. It is a reflection of the state of our country

U be man or woman? The way u dey always whine and complain, person go think u dey ovulate

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2003 4:03 pm
Posts: 26135
Location: The Kingdom
Babalawo wrote:
Guys, any channel on DSTV carrying it?


SuperSport 7. Coverage started already with Ikpebia yarning as usual. :lol: . Match kicks off at 6pm.

_________________
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:43 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2004 8:05 pm
Posts: 4416
Bigpokey24 wrote:
highbury wrote:
It's no surprise. Whenever Nigeria host a friendly in Nigeria, we have issues with knowing that actual time of the game and also difficulty finding streams. It is a reflection of the state of our country

U be man or woman? The way u dey always whine and complain, person go think u dey ovulate


You have started again. What's that for? What is up the insults? If I start jabbing you will start running.. Pls respect yourself. You don't have to agree with what I said, but pls abstain from the insults. A word is enough for the wise. I will not ask you again


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:59 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2004 7:02 pm
Posts: 7907
Match is about to start
Super sport DSTV 227

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm
Posts: 60773
Live on YouTube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O02KhkVTqyA

_________________
http://www.naijiant.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 82776
Location: Earth
highbury wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
highbury wrote:
It's no surprise. Whenever Nigeria host a friendly in Nigeria, we have issues with knowing that actual time of the game and also difficulty finding streams. It is a reflection of the state of our country

U be man or woman? The way u dey always whine and complain, person go think u dey ovulate


You have started again. What's that for? What is up the insults? If I start jabbing you will start running.. Pls respect yourself. You don't have to agree with what I said, but pls abstain from the insults. A word is enough for the wise. I will not ask you again

A typical woman response. Are you a woman? See your response..this is a very emotional response. Women are known to be very emotional while men are logical..so which one are you?

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:01 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2004 7:02 pm
Posts: 7907
Awfully looking pitch

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:05 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 1:12 pm
Posts: 243
Location: LONDON
http://mygoaltv.com/nigeria-vs-zimbabwe-m9390


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:07 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 1:12 pm
Posts: 243
Location: LONDON
http://mygoaltv.com/nigeria-vs-zimbabwe-m9390


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:07 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2004 8:05 pm
Posts: 4416
Bigpokey24 wrote:
highbury wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
highbury wrote:
It's no surprise. Whenever Nigeria host a friendly in Nigeria, we have issues with knowing that actual time of the game and also difficulty finding streams. It is a reflection of the state of our country

U be man or woman? The way u dey always whine and complain, person go think u dey ovulate


You have started again. What's that for? What is up the insults? If I start jabbing you will start running.. Pls respect yourself. You don't have to agree with what I said, but pls abstain from the insults. A word is enough for the wise. I will not ask you again

A typical woman response. Are you a woman? See your response..this is a very emotional response. Women are known to be very emotional while men are logical..so which one are you?


No be fault, you have lived around women all your life. So you are well in tune with them. You don't even exhibit the trait of a real man-restraint and discipline. You are a boy. Grow up!!! Look at your thumbnail, that explains it all.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 82776
Location: Earth
cic old boy wrote:

Shey nah u be the camera man?

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:06 pm
Posts: 11079
Location: Okija Shrine
Zim boys not playing badly for a visiting team.

_________________
Uche Nwosu for Imo Governor 2019

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Aswani, Google [Bot] and 32 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group