With Pochettino sacked, Ebere's more to Spurs is in danger

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: With Pochettino sacked, Ebere's more to Spurs is in dang

Post by Dammy »

vancity eagle wrote:
Dammy wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
Dammy wrote:I heard that 3 player FIFA nationality switches should be done by the next FIFA window in March 2020, to enable the players to represent Nigeria.
2 are currently playing in the Bundesliga, a full back and wide attacker, and a midfielder in the English championship.
Bundesliga - Ademola Lookman and Ehibizue?
Midfielder in English Div 2- Ebere or Ejaria... most likely Ejaria since Ebere's nationality switch process will take a tad longer time now.
Correct on all counts!

where did you hear this ?
A source close to Rohr.
I am happy
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Dammy wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:
Dammy wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
Dammy wrote:I heard that 3 player FIFA nationality switches should be done by the next FIFA window in March 2020, to enable the players to represent Nigeria.
2 are currently playing in the Bundesliga, a full back and wide attacker, and a midfielder in the English championship.
Bundesliga - Ademola Lookman and Ehibizue?
Midfielder in English Div 2- Ebere or Ejaria... most likely Ejaria since Ebere's nationality switch process will take a tad longer time now.
Correct on all counts!

where did you hear this ?
A source close to Rohr.

Well that would explain why Ejaria and Lookman have been "ignored" by the England U21 teams of late.

Would be great if we pull this off.

I'm wondering if Ejaria may be more important than Eze because if you look at their stats, they are virtually the same in terms of dribbles, but Ejaria has far more defensive side to his game, with way more tackles.

Even though this would be great for our depth, I dont think any of Ejaria, Lookman, or Ezibuhe can walk into our starting lineup, perhaps Ezibuhe if we are resigned to the fact that Aina will now be our LB.
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

You highlighted the point I had inferred earlier.
Overall production wise, its a toss up between both players - Ejaria perhaps, with a bit more 'midfield generalship'.
If we get those 3 players, it will help solidify the team in three key facets and make the team stronger.
Hope it happens.
vancity eagle wrote: Well that would explain why Ejaria and Lookman have been "ignored" by the England U21 teams of late.

Would be great if we pull this off.

I'm wondering if Ejaria may be more important than Eze because if you look at their stats, they are virtually the same in terms of dribbles, but Ejaria has far more defensive side to his game, with way more tackles.

Even though this would be great for our depth, I dont think any of Ejaria, Lookman, or Ezibuhe can walk into our starting lineup, perhaps Ezibuhe if we are resigned to the fact that Aina will now be our LB.
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Mods, wake up and sagalo this scratching to world football. Eze is an English player that play for England not Nigeria.
He is a Nigerian citizen.