Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:21 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2019 6:14 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:03 pm
Posts: 46
French Ligue 1 side Lille has confirmed Liverpool's interest on top striker Victor Osimhen But says that the club would only let Osimhen leave for a high Price.

Lille in an official statement on the Club's Facebook handle stated that "In Lille, the revelation at the Beginning of the season, Victor Osimhen is wooed but a departure this winter seems unlikely because the LOSC wants to keep it. some Teams are already ready to try to recruit him this summer. This would be the case of Liverpool. Jurgen Klopp very Much appreciated the Nigerian Striker but it will have to make a very big offer for Lille to accept for a transfer, Only one year after his arrival in the North."


Victor Osimhen has been in top form this season, scoring 10 goals and bagging 3 assist in 18 games this season in Ligue 1.

A move to England seems very Unlikely this season as Lille wouldn't want to let their top scorer leave as they battle champions league qualification. Liverpool on the other hand is packed with a lot of stars and a place in the starting XI looks very Unlikely for the 21 years old with the likes of Salah, Mane,Firmino, Origi , Shaqiri and the Latest Inclusion Minamino in the team.

SOURCE : FOOTYNAIJA

Do you think a transfer to Liverpool would be good for Osimhen?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2019 6:32 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 19737
God forbid bad thing. Osihmen will not make the Liverpool team for the next 2yrs, he'll be sent on loan to Russia, Belarus or Djibouti. We already have Awoniyi who can't get a decent break at Liverpool.Holy ghost faya must stop this nonsense., he'll be better of at Wolves,Everton or crystal hamlet.

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2019 6:52 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 88368
Location: Earth
The new copy paste spammer on CE..joined sep 2019 and every post is a copy paste warez

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2019 7:18 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 7:55 pm
Posts: 8863
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
God forbid bad thing. Osihmen will not make the Liverpool team for the next 2yrs, he'll be sent on loan to Russia, Belarus or Djibouti. We already have Awoniyi who can't get a decent break at Liverpool.Holy ghost faya must stop this nonsense., he'll be better of at Wolves,Everton or crystal hamlet.


I disagree completely. Osimhen is not in direct competition with Salah, Mane or Shakiri but, in my opinion, he’s better than Firminho and Origi. Moreover, he’s probably a better prospect overall than Shakiri... and at this point in time, he’s miles ahead of Awoniyi :!:


Cheers.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2019 7:42 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 40207
Location: Land of the Terrapins
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
God forbid bad thing. Osihmen will not make the Liverpool team for the next 2yrs, he'll be sent on loan to Russia, Belarus or Djibouti. We already have Awoniyi who can't get a decent break at Liverpool.Holy ghost faya must stop this nonsense., he'll be better of at Wolves,Everton or crystal hamlet.


I disagree completely. Osimhen is not in direct competition with Salah, Mane or Shakiri but, in my opinion, he’s better than Firminho and Origi. Moreover, he’s probably a better prospect overall than Shakiri... and at this point in time, he’s miles ahead of Awoniyi :!:


Cheers.


He's not better than Firminho, he wouldn't even be suited to the role Firminho plays for the team where he spends as much time upfront as he does in midfield creating for others and linking up. Osimhen is a target no. 9 his direct competition would be Origi who himself struggles to get minutes...Liverpool would not be the best move for him...but this is all fantasy anyway...

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:20 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 88368
Location: Earth
Victor isn't better than Firmino.. come on guys. Firmino is worldclass

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:45 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:35 am
Posts: 8471
Osimhen is not Liverpool material

_________________
Okoye -- O. Aina, TroostEkong, Omeruo, C. Awaziem --- Sarenren Bazee, Ndidi, Ogochukwu Frank, Chukwueze --- Iheanacho, Ighalo


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:16 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:06 am
Posts: 6419
I went through some of the most recent Facebook posts by Lille OSC and there was no such statement.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2019 7:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:35 am
Posts: 8471
kalani JR wrote:
I went through some of the most recent Facebook posts by Lille OSC and there was no such statement.


:woot: :woot:

_________________
Okoye -- O. Aina, TroostEkong, Omeruo, C. Awaziem --- Sarenren Bazee, Ndidi, Ogochukwu Frank, Chukwueze --- Iheanacho, Ighalo


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:53 pm 
Offline
Moderator

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 4:09 pm
Posts: 15162
Location: UK
maceo4 wrote:
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
God forbid bad thing. Osihmen will not make the Liverpool team for the next 2yrs, he'll be sent on loan to Russia, Belarus or Djibouti. We already have Awoniyi who can't get a decent break at Liverpool.Holy ghost faya must stop this nonsense., he'll be better of at Wolves,Everton or crystal hamlet.


I disagree completely. Osimhen is not in direct competition with Salah, Mane or Shakiri but, in my opinion, he’s better than Firminho and Origi. Moreover, he’s probably a better prospect overall than Shakiri... and at this point in time, he’s miles ahead of Awoniyi :!:


Cheers.


He's not better than Firminho, he wouldn't even be suited to the role Firminho plays for the team where he spends as much time upfront as he does in midfield creating for others and linking up. Osimhen is a target no. 9 his direct competition would be Origi who himself struggles to get minutes...Liverpool would not be the best move for him...but this is all fantasy anyway...



I will pick Oshimen ahead of firminho any day.

_________________
Image

"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:47 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 40207
Location: Land of the Terrapins
Sir V wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
God forbid bad thing. Osihmen will not make the Liverpool team for the next 2yrs, he'll be sent on loan to Russia, Belarus or Djibouti. We already have Awoniyi who can't get a decent break at Liverpool.Holy ghost faya must stop this nonsense., he'll be better of at Wolves,Everton or crystal hamlet.


I disagree completely. Osimhen is not in direct competition with Salah, Mane or Shakiri but, in my opinion, he’s better than Firminho and Origi. Moreover, he’s probably a better prospect overall than Shakiri... and at this point in time, he’s miles ahead of Awoniyi :!:


Cheers.


He's not better than Firminho, he wouldn't even be suited to the role Firminho plays for the team where he spends as much time upfront as he does in midfield creating for others and linking up. Osimhen is a target no. 9 his direct competition would be Origi who himself struggles to get minutes...Liverpool would not be the best move for him...but this is all fantasy anyway...



I will pick Oshimen ahead of firminho any day.


For SE abi? We no get choice o :taunt:

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2020 2:39 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 19737
Anybody comparing Firmino to Osihmen knows nothing about football. Liverpool does not play with a target man or traditional no 9 like osihmen. unless he's able to operate in all 3 attacking positions going to liverpool will be a waste of time. He's better off going to leicester to compete with Vardy, there's a platoon of MF working to feed Vardy for 90mins every week.

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:12 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 4:21 pm
Posts: 12981
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Anybody comparing Firmino to Osihmen knows nothing about football. Liverpool does not play with a target man or traditional no 9 like osihmen. unless he's able to operate in all 3 attacking positions going to liverpool will be a waste of time. He's better off going to leicester to compete with Vardy, there's a platoon of MF working to feed Vardy for 90mins every week.



True, both what if they want to add another attack dimension to their game.
They play a lot of games and need a lot of quality bodies.
I say let them use Awoniyi and leave Osi-boy alone


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2020 1:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:57 pm
Posts: 54731
Location: United Kingdom
What we all think is irrelevant. It is what Jurgen Klopp thinks that matters. For me the question is does Klopp think Osimhen is better than Firmino?

My guess is that come next season, Klopp may decide he needs a targetman so Liverpool also have the option of playing the ball uptop. I would thus see him selling Firmino and buying Osimhen as a direct replacement.

All this will happen over the summer though. This January, maybe only Samuel Kalu and Henry Onyekuru will be changing clubs of all the Eagles.

_________________
www.fuellingthedeltafires.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:08 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 7:55 pm
Posts: 8863
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
What we all think is irrelevant. It is what Jurgen Klopp thinks that matters. For me the question is does Klopp think Osimhen is better than Firmino?

My guess is that come next season, Klopp may decide he needs a targetman so Liverpool also have the option of playing the ball uptop. I would thus see him selling Firmino and buying Osimhen as a direct replacement.

All this will happen over the summer though. This January, maybe only Samuel Kalu and Henry Onyekuru will be changing clubs of all the Eagles.


Really??? Why then do you keep boring us to death with your yeye 10-pointers :?: :mrgreen: :!:


Cheers.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:35 am
Posts: 8471
Sir V wrote:

I will pick Oshimen ahead of firminho any day.


Reminds me of my Naija Nephew, who said Nacho is better than C. Ronaldo

_________________
Okoye -- O. Aina, TroostEkong, Omeruo, C. Awaziem --- Sarenren Bazee, Ndidi, Ogochukwu Frank, Chukwueze --- Iheanacho, Ighalo


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:34 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun May 31, 2015 10:44 am
Posts: 1850
Klopp would more likely seek a backup to mane or Salah than firmino. I suspect Klopp is looking at Adama Traore or Dembele or Chukwueze than Osihmen.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:08 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 40207
Location: Land of the Terrapins
kali wrote:
Klopp would more likely seek a backup to mane or Salah than firmino. I suspect Klopp is looking at Adama Traore or Dembele or Chukwueze than Osihmen.


They just got Japanese Takumi Minamino who can play CM and Mane/Salahs position...haven’t heard anything about these other guys.

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:47 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:06 am
Posts: 6419
Why is this thread still open or active, it's confirmed fake.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:17 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 40207
Location: Land of the Terrapins
kalani JR wrote:
Why is this thread still open or active, it's confirmed fake.


More sources are carrying it sha:

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/footbal ... rgen-Klopp

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 9:28 pm
Posts: 4285
Location: UK
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
What we all think is irrelevant. It is what Jurgen Klopp thinks that matters. For me the question is does Klopp think Osimhen is better than Firmino?

My guess is that come next season, Klopp may decide he needs a targetman so Liverpool also have the option of playing the ball uptop. I would thus see him selling Firmino and buying Osimhen as a direct replacement. :shock: :shock:

All this will happen over the summer though. This January, maybe only Samuel Kalu and Henry Onyekuru will be changing clubs of all the Eagles.


Ayo - have you changed your Gulder supplier? :lol:
you should go back to your old guy o!

_________________
YNWA


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 21 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group