Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:17 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:01 am 
Online

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 4:21 pm
Posts: 12448
It should be every four years


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:27 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 2:51 pm
Posts: 14496
Location: South London
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51341058

FIFA have called a meeting with CAF!

_________________
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:30 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 2:51 pm
Posts: 14496
Location: South London
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51341058

_________________
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:32 pm
Posts: 32552
The biennial competition is good enough. The 4 year gap will not develop our football. We don't play that much friendly as the European or South Americans.
Inactivity will not be good for African teams and rankings.
Just my own kobo

_________________
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:45 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:27 pm
Posts: 8905
pajimoh wrote:
The biennial competition is good enough. The 4 year gap will not develop our football. We don't play that much friendly as the European or South Americans.
Inactivity will not be good for African teams and rankings.
Just my own kobo


I agree. We can't keep bowing to their wishes. The fans want a biennial competition


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:20 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 2:51 pm
Posts: 14496
Location: South London
aruako1 wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
The biennial competition is good enough. The 4 year gap will not develop our football. We don't play that much friendly as the European or South Americans.
Inactivity will not be good for African teams and rankings.
Just my own kobo


I agree. We can't keep bowing to their wishes. The fans want a biennial competition

I totally agree but we must sort out the quality of our organisation as well, Cameroon had ample time to organise their drainage in time for the next Afcon but they didn’t even think about it despite the fact the last Afcon was taken off them as hosts, they made CAF look indecisive in their decision as they shouldn’t of changed it to the summer so early anyway!Caf also announced the last tournament was to change from 16 to 24 during the last qualifying campaign giving the weak hosts short notice to fix up.
Because CAF seems disorganised and indecisive FIFA just don’t respect them hence their decision to host a 24 team World Club Cup a few weeks before the start of the Afcon, FIFA probably know that CAF are not exactly the most efficient or prepared federation out there so they’ll find it easy to point out their faults making it look as if CAF can’t evolve with out external advice!

_________________
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 86904
Location: Earth
To be honest 4 years will make the tournament a lot me interesting...the 2 years thing hasn't done jack , money wise, ,fans, infrastructure etc....and to me moving the tournament to January sucks

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:21 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 2:51 pm
Posts: 14496
Location: South London
Bigpokey24 wrote:
To be honest 4 years will make the tournament a lot me interesting...the 2 years thing hasn't done jack , money wise, ,fans, infrastructure etc....and to me moving the tournament to January sucks

I absolutely agree, there’s been no legacy and nations like Cameroon need a lot of time to prepare even if you give them an extra two years (as they were given) they still can’t get simple things like drainage sorted out!

_________________
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:52 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 2:51 pm
Posts: 14496
Location: South London
pajimoh wrote:
The biennial competition is good enough. The 4 year gap will not develop our football. We don't play that much friendly as the European or South Americans.
Inactivity will not be good for African teams and rankings.
Just my own kobo

Didn’t CAF claim they where about to start a African Nations League?

https://wikimili.com/en/CAF_Nations_League

https://africanfootballhq.com/caf-nations-league/

_________________
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:36 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:27 pm
Posts: 8905
Eaglezbeak wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
The biennial competition is good enough. The 4 year gap will not develop our football. We don't play that much friendly as the European or South Americans.
Inactivity will not be good for African teams and rankings.
Just my own kobo


I agree. We can't keep bowing to their wishes. The fans want a biennial competition

I totally agree but we must sort out the quality of our organisation as well, Cameroon had ample time to organise their drainage in time for the next Afcon but they didn’t even think about it despite the fact the last Afcon was taken off them as hosts, they made CAF look indecisive in their decision as they shouldn’t of changed it to the summer so early anyway!Caf also announced the last tournament was to change from 16 to 24 during the last qualifying campaign giving the weak hosts short notice to fix up.
Because CAF seems disorganised and indecisive FIFA just don’t respect them hence their decision to host a 24 team World Club Cup a few weeks before the start of the Afcon, FIFA probably know that CAF are not exactly the most efficient or prepared federation out there so they’ll find it easy to point out their faults making it look as if CAF can’t evolve with out external advice!


Even if the drainage was great it makes no sense to host the Nations Cup in torrential rains


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:50 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:36 pm
Posts: 327
some of you have been in obodo oyibo for too long, smh, drainage and African rain. God help anyone who wants to play football in a tropical thunder storm.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:37 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 2:51 pm
Posts: 14496
Location: South London
01bakana wrote:
some of you have been in obodo oyibo for too long, smh, drainage and African rain. God help anyone who wants to play football in a tropical thunder storm.

Some Africans don’t believe in innovation, even Tanzania have a national stadium with a roof that opens and closes, if they need help put the Chinese to use they are not hanging around for nothing!So you want this to carry on for the next 50 years and carry on making excuses about not learning how to deal with your own natural environment, Africans need pioneers and need to make simple changes and think a little you get what you pay for!
Hosting tournaments is a chance to leave a legacy, why carry on building cheap stadiums that are left for goats to graze in when you can have a long term home for sport?It’s not as if these useless governments invest in their people’s well being anyway so if the people need something to clap about and take their minds off the outright nonsense they witness daily why not?

_________________
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI


Last edited by Eaglezbeak on Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:53 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 7:55 pm
Posts: 8714
Eaglezbeak wrote:
01bakana wrote:
some of you have been in obodo oyibo for too long, smh, drainage and African rain. God help anyone who wants to play football in a tropical thunder storm.

Some Africans don’t believe in innovation, even Tanzania have a national stadium with a roof that opens and closes, if they need help put the Chinese to use they are not hanging around for nothing!So you want this to carry on for the next 50 years and carry on making excuses about not learning how to deal with your own natural environment, Africans need pioneers and need to make simple changes and think a little you get what you pay for!
Hosting tournaments is a chance to leave a legacy, why carry on building cheap stadiums that are left for goats to graze in when you can have a long term home for sport?It’s not as if these useless governments invest in their people’s well being anyway so if the people need something to clap about and take their minds off the outright no nonsense they witness daily why not?


Why must Africa keep doing things just for the benefit of foreigners? How innovative or appropriate do you think it is for some of the poorest nations in the world to spend billions of dollars on stadiums with retractable roofs when 90% of their population will continue to starve to death, all for the convenience and pleasure of white massa❓ Let’s use our heads for once❗️


Cheers.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:14 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 2:51 pm
Posts: 14496
Location: South London
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
01bakana wrote:
some of you have been in obodo oyibo for too long, smh, drainage and African rain. God help anyone who wants to play football in a tropical thunder storm.

Some Africans don’t believe in innovation, even Tanzania have a national stadium with a roof that opens and closes, if they need help put the Chinese to use they are not hanging around for nothing!So you want this to carry on for the next 50 years and carry on making excuses about not learning how to deal with your own natural environment, Africans need pioneers and need to make simple changes and think a little you get what you pay for!
Hosting tournaments is a chance to leave a legacy, why carry on building cheap stadiums that are left for goats to graze in when you can have a long term home for sport?It’s not as if these useless governments invest in their people’s well being anyway so if the people need something to clap about and take their minds off the outright no nonsense they witness daily why not?


Why must Africa keep doing things just for the benefit of foreigners? How innovative or appropriate do you think it is for some of the poorest nations in the world to spend billions of dollars on stadiums with retractable roofs when 90% of their population will continue to starve to death, all for the convenience and pleasure of white massa❓ Let’s use our heads for once❗️


Cheers.

How about not hosting anything until you learn to look after your people and teach them how to build their nation to their specifications?Since Cameroon are hosting then why not do it to the best of their ability?When this tournament is over what will be the legacy?If 90% of the population are starving that explains why there will be empty stadia once again and it actually backs the reason to play these tournaments every 4 years since the nations involved are just not prepared to do it biannually,I’m just responding to whatever you’re opinion is as I don’t know what CAF will do eventually and like I’ve said Africans don’t seem to have a direction and you’ve stated the majority of them are starving!

_________________
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 11:35 pm
Posts: 30775
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
01bakana wrote:
some of you have been in obodo oyibo for too long, smh, drainage and African rain. God help anyone who wants to play football in a tropical thunder storm.

Some Africans don’t believe in innovation, even Tanzania have a national stadium with a roof that opens and closes, if they need help put the Chinese to use they are not hanging around for nothing!So you want this to carry on for the next 50 years and carry on making excuses about not learning how to deal with your own natural environment, Africans need pioneers and need to make simple changes and think a little you get what you pay for!
Hosting tournaments is a chance to leave a legacy, why carry on building cheap stadiums that are left for goats to graze in when you can have a long term home for sport?It’s not as if these useless governments invest in their people’s well being anyway so if the people need something to clap about and take their minds off the outright no nonsense they witness daily why not?


Why must Africa keep doing things just for the benefit of foreigners? How innovative or appropriate do you think it is for some of the poorest nations in the world to spend billions of dollars on stadiums with retractable roofs when 90% of their population will continue to starve to death, all for the convenience and pleasure of white massa❓ Let’s use our heads for once❗️


Cheers.



How can building infrastructure be to the benefit of foreigners? I don't understand the logic.

If football can be played in the winter, snow and frozen pitches and all, we really have no excuse...

_________________
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:51 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 15043
aruako1 wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
The biennial competition is good enough. The 4 year gap will not develop our football. We don't play that much friendly as the European or South Americans.
Inactivity will not be good for African teams and rankings.
Just my own kobo


I agree. We can't keep bowing to their wishes. The fans want a biennial competition

I totally agree but we must sort out the quality of our organisation as well, Cameroon had ample time to organise their drainage in time for the next Afcon but they didn’t even think about it despite the fact the last Afcon was taken off them as hosts, they made CAF look indecisive in their decision as they shouldn’t of changed it to the summer so early anyway!Caf also announced the last tournament was to change from 16 to 24 during the last qualifying campaign giving the weak hosts short notice to fix up.
Because CAF seems disorganised and indecisive FIFA just don’t respect them hence their decision to host a 24 team World Club Cup a few weeks before the start of the Afcon, FIFA probably know that CAF are not exactly the most efficient or prepared federation out there so they’ll find it easy to point out their faults making it look as if CAF can’t evolve with out external advice!


Even if the drainage was great it makes no sense to host the Nations Cup in torrential rains


What do you mean? Why should we inconvenience our white Massas? Havent you heard about "rain ball?" please please please... our players will manage.

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:57 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 15043
Eaglezbeak wrote:
Some Africans don’t believe in innovation,


And some Africans have their priorities screw up

Quote:
even Tanzania have a national stadium with a roof that opens and closes,


Thats good for them! We are more interested in jobs, good roads, security, education, agriculture ... who "retractale roof" epp?

Quote:
if they need help put the Chinese to use


You can put the Chinese to use in your own house. We have enough Africa contractors who are begging for jobs.

S
Quote:
o you want this to carry on for the next 50 years


So you want hunger, poor security, bad roads, poor education to carry on for the next 50 years?

Quote:
Africans need pioneers and need to make simple changes and think a little you get what you pay for!


An African need pioneers and need to make drastic changes to education, agriculture, security, roads, and think a little-- you get what you pay for.

Quote:
Hosting tournaments is a chance to leave a legacy,


Hosting tournaments does not create long-term economic development, as CAF and FIFA steals all the money from the tournaments.

Quote:
why carry on building cheap stadiums that are left for goats to graze in when you can have a long term home for sport?[/quote

Because our Money is better used improving the lives of our citizenry and not to entertain you.

Quote:
]It’s not as if these useless governments invest in their people’s well being anyway


Perhaps they will if people like you are not more interested in frivolous and silly things.

Quote:
so if the people need something to clap about and take their minds off the outright nonsense they witness daily why not?



You can sit in your room and be clapping, while the rest of us are on the ground building a better Africa.

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:02 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 15043
txj wrote:

How can building infrastructure be to the benefit of foreigners? I don't understand the logic.


We are not interested in that infrastructure! We are interested in bridges, railways, roads, dams etc etc. Go to Nigeria and majority of the infrastructure was built in the 60s/70s. Na life be that?

Quote:
If football can be played in the winter, snow and frozen pitches and all, we really have no excuse...


We are not interested in playing football in rain, winter, snow, frozen pitches or wet pitches. If you want to play in that condition, you can do it in your backyard! is it by force?? If oyibo wants to play in frozen pitches, good for them! Must we do what they do?

Peopel also forget that the oyibo who is playing under retractable roofs have already taken care of agriculture, education, good roads, security, etc etc and its the jara they are using to build retractable roofs. Yet, you guys want us to use our main funds to create an amusement park for you to be clapping at. :lol: :lol: Nigerians are the worst enemies of Nigeria. Tufiakwa!

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:24 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 2:51 pm
Posts: 14496
Location: South London
danfo driver wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
Some Africans don’t believe in innovation,


And some Africans have their priorities screw up

Quote:
even Tanzania have a national stadium with a roof that opens and closes,


Thats good for them! We are more interested in jobs, good roads, security, education, agriculture ... who "retractale roof" epp?

Quote:
if they need help put the Chinese to use


You can put the Chinese to use in your own house. We have enough Africa contractors who are begging for jobs.

S
Quote:
o you want this to carry on for the next 50 years


So you want hunger, poor security, bad roads, poor education to carry on for the next 50 years?

Quote:
Africans need pioneers and need to make simple changes and think a little you get what you pay for!


An African need pioneers and need to make drastic changes to education, agriculture, security, roads, and think a little-- you get what you pay for.

Quote:
Hosting tournaments is a chance to leave a legacy,


Hosting tournaments does not create long-term economic development, as CAF and FIFA steals all the money from the tournaments.

Quote:
why carry on building cheap stadiums that are left for goats to graze in when you can have a long term home for sport?[/quote

Because our Money is better used improving the lives of our citizenry and not to entertain you.

Quote:
]It’s not as if these useless governments invest in their people’s well being anyway


Perhaps they will if people like you are not more interested in frivolous and silly things.

Quote:
so if the people need something to clap about and take their minds off the outright nonsense they witness daily why not?



You can sit in your room and be clapping, while the rest of us are on the ground building a better Africa.

You need to read where I said maybe they shouldn’t host these tournaments!

_________________
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:14 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:46 am
Posts: 31123
Fix the economy and you fix football.

_________________
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB GT755M | 8GB DDR3L | 1TB 5400RPM | N2230 | LGIPS237L/LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: HP Pavilion 2500: Core2Duo T5250 1.5GHz | 2GB DDR2 | 320GB | 64MB NVidia GeF8400M - Linux Mint Cinnamon
HTC One - BB Z10 - APPLE IPad Mini


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:06 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 7:55 pm
Posts: 8714
txj wrote:
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
01bakana wrote:
some of you have been in obodo oyibo for too long, smh, drainage and African rain. God help anyone who wants to play football in a tropical thunder storm.

Some Africans don’t believe in innovation, even Tanzania have a national stadium with a roof that opens and closes, if they need help put the Chinese to use they are not hanging around for nothing!So you want this to carry on for the next 50 years and carry on making excuses about not learning how to deal with your own natural environment, Africans need pioneers and need to make simple changes and think a little you get what you pay for!
Hosting tournaments is a chance to leave a legacy, why carry on building cheap stadiums that are left for goats to graze in when you can have a long term home for sport?It’s not as if these useless governments invest in their people’s well being anyway so if the people need something to clap about and take their minds off the outright no nonsense they witness daily why not?


Why must Africa keep doing things just for the benefit of foreigners? How innovative or appropriate do you think it is for some of the poorest nations in the world to spend billions of dollars on stadiums with retractable roofs when 90% of their population will continue to starve to death, all for the convenience and pleasure of white massa❓ Let’s use our heads for once❗️


Cheers.



How can building infrastructure be to the benefit of foreigners? I don't understand the logic.

If football can be played in the winter, snow and frozen pitches and all, we really have no excuse...


You really need me to spell it out for you? OK. The type of infrastructure you’re talking about, if built, will be built only to accommodate foreigners who don’t want the CAN taking place in January. It is not to our advantage in any way to build stadiums with retractable roofs when we can’t afford to feed our population so yes, such infrastructure would be solely for the benefit of foreigners❗️


Cheers.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 11:35 pm
Posts: 30775
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
txj wrote:
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
01bakana wrote:
some of you have been in obodo oyibo for too long, smh, drainage and African rain. God help anyone who wants to play football in a tropical thunder storm.

Some Africans don’t believe in innovation, even Tanzania have a national stadium with a roof that opens and closes, if they need help put the Chinese to use they are not hanging around for nothing!So you want this to carry on for the next 50 years and carry on making excuses about not learning how to deal with your own natural environment, Africans need pioneers and need to make simple changes and think a little you get what you pay for!
Hosting tournaments is a chance to leave a legacy, why carry on building cheap stadiums that are left for goats to graze in when you can have a long term home for sport?It’s not as if these useless governments invest in their people’s well being anyway so if the people need something to clap about and take their minds off the outright no nonsense they witness daily why not?


Why must Africa keep doing things just for the benefit of foreigners? How innovative or appropriate do you think it is for some of the poorest nations in the world to spend billions of dollars on stadiums with retractable roofs when 90% of their population will continue to starve to death, all for the convenience and pleasure of white massa❓ Let’s use our heads for once❗️


Cheers.



How can building infrastructure be to the benefit of foreigners? I don't understand the logic.

If football can be played in the winter, snow and frozen pitches and all, we really have no excuse...


You really need me to spell it out for you? OK. The type of infrastructure you’re talking about, if built, will be built only to accommodate foreigners who don’t want the CAN taking place in January. It is not to our advantage in any way to build stadiums with retractable roofs when we can’t afford to feed our population so yes, such infrastructure would be solely for the benefit of foreigners❗️


Cheers.


I take it then that it is those foreigners who will use the infrastructure and own it? They will travel from all over Europe to use this infrastructure?

You should read what you wrote above to fully appreciate the enormity of its stupidity!

Building a stadium with retractable roof is not the reason African countries cannot feed their populations. Even without such stadia as is currently the case, the same countries cannot feed their populations!

_________________
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:54 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 2:51 pm
Posts: 14496
Location: South London
:bump:
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
txj wrote:
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
01bakana wrote:
some of you have been in obodo oyibo for too long, smh, drainage and African rain. God help anyone who wants to play football in a tropical thunder storm.

Some Africans don’t believe in innovation, even Tanzania have a national stadium with a roof that opens and closes, if they need help put the Chinese to use they are not hanging around for nothing!So you want this to carry on for the next 50 years and carry on making excuses about not learning how to deal with your own natural environment, Africans need pioneers and need to make simple changes and think a little you get what you pay for!
Hosting tournaments is a chance to leave a legacy, why carry on building cheap stadiums that are left for goats to graze in when you can have a long term home for sport?It’s not as if these useless governments invest in their people’s well being anyway so if the people need something to clap about and take their minds off the outright no nonsense they witness daily why not?


Why must Africa keep doing things just for the benefit of foreigners? How innovative or appropriate do you think it is for some of the poorest nations in the world to spend billions of dollars on stadiums with retractable roofs when 90% of their population will continue to starve to death, all for the convenience and pleasure of white massa❓ Let’s use our heads for once❗️


Cheers.



How can building infrastructure be to the benefit of foreigners? I don't understand the logic.

If football can be played in the winter, snow and frozen pitches and all, we really have no excuse...


You really need me to spell it out for you? OK. The type of infrastructure you’re talking about, if built, will be built only to accommodate foreigners who don’t want the CAN taking place in January. It is not to our advantage in any way to build stadiums with retractable roofs when we can’t afford to feed our population so yes, such infrastructure would be solely for the benefit of foreigners❗️


Cheers.


:rotf: African Presidents using national funds to fly abroad for medical treatment after neglecting their own nations health facilities, government officials buying private jets to spend their nations funds abroad,your governments buy houses abroad and are sending their wives and children abroad etc.......but you are against them building a practical stadium on their own soil that costs nothing compared to what they’ve pillaged and spent abroad why?
A few million on a stadium for Africans to us is nothing compared to billions spent abroad, if you dare to elaborate!

_________________
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 41 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group