Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sun Nov 29, 2020 11:08 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1631 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 71  Next
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2020 6:03 pm 

danfo driver wrote:
Whether Doherty becomes sh1t for Spurs would be a Spurs problem. THE FACT is that last season he was the second best RB/RWB in the league.

Read the posts, dd. He is a solid RWB. The concern is on his defensive duties in a back four.

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB GT755M | 8GB DDR3L | 1TB 5400RPM | N2230 | LGIPS237L/LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: HP Pavilion 2500: Core2Duo T5250 1.5GHz | 2GB DDR2 | 320GB | 64MB NVidia GeF8400M - Linux Mint Cinnamon
HTC One - BB Z10 - APPLE IPad Mini

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2020 7:00 pm 

Cristao II wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Whether Doherty becomes sh1t for Spurs would be a Spurs problem. THE FACT is that last season he was the second best RB/RWB in the league.

Read the posts, dd. He is a solid RWB. The concern is on his defensive duties in a back four.

I am going to ask again, how many times have you watched him in a back four?

I know where you are getting your information and I am surprised because you are so much better than market gossip.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2020 7:03 pm 

Its a Goal wrote:
dd, there is nothing funny about it. Just because a new face walks through the door doesn't guarantee a start. Knowing JoMo, he is more about what you bring to the team rather than what you have. Aurier is known factor and JoMo is comfortable with him therefore Matt has to show in training he deserves to start over him.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Its very funny. You really should try comedy. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Same way I guaranteed you that your crap favorite players will be sold, I am guaranteeing you now-- Doherty will be your starting right back. Absolutely nothing you, Aurier or his agent can do about that. The decision has been made.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2020 7:03 pm 

Its a Goal wrote:
BTW, where are PaJimoh and his lover, Anigbelenu?

making love. :rotf:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:22 pm 

2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:25 pm 

danfo driver wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:
BTW, where are PaJimoh and his lover, Anigbelenu?

making love. :rotf:

Corona better end quickly then because they must wearing each other out by now.

2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:30 pm 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:35 pm 

This must a first for Daniel Levy. Signed 3 players already when the transfer only opened a week or so ago! Effects of JoMo surely. I doubt this is the end of the signings as it is likely we will get a back for Kane finally and possibly another midfield general. Enough of signing potentials that have to go on loan and shoe horned into the team when it is clear they are not ready.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 7:33 pm 

Rumor mill has it that Donny Van de Beek may be on his way to N17.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:46 am 

Its a Goal wrote:

Rumor mill is wrong.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:58 am 

Its a Goal wrote:

Fun Fact: Since 2018 Donny Van Der Beek has won more penalties for Ajax than any other player.

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB GT755M | 8GB DDR3L | 1TB 5400RPM | N2230 | LGIPS237L/LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: HP Pavilion 2500: Core2Duo T5250 1.5GHz | 2GB DDR2 | 320GB | 64MB NVidia GeF8400M - Linux Mint Cinnamon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 12:43 am 

Cristao II wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:

Fun Fact: Since 2018 Donny Van Der Beek has won more penalties for Ajax than any other player.

So the serial diver Bruno and this guy will exponentially increase ManU already high penalty won rate

You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 2:51 pm 

Its a Goal wrote:
Back to back friendlies, back to back victories. First against Reading where Son scored 2 in the 4-1 win and today with a 1 nil victory, goal coming at the dead end of the game via a superb strike from Bergwijn.

I struggle to see Ndombele getting a look in with the arrival of Hojbjerg. Hojbjerg looks quite enterprising in the midfield with his creativity dribbling skills. He doesn't hide and looks to take the game by the horn. Unless Ndombele increase his workrate I doubt he will get to start any match.

Hojbjerg? Are you sure this was Hojbjerg? He's energetic but nobody has ever accused him of having creative dribbling skills.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:18 pm 

Amazon prime. Has a documentary on Spurs..kai Jose cursed out sky sports :laugh:

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:38 pm 

Its a Goal wrote:

UNA DEY BUY GARY CAHILL? :lol:

You can also get it at a discount directly on www.pa-jofficial.com
Thanks for you $upport and $hares

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:20 pm 

All or nothing: Tottenham Spurs on Amazon Prime Video is a must see for Spurs FC fans, Mourinho FC fans and football lovers in general. So far they have released the first 3 episodes and here are the highlights for me:

1. Dele Ali is a 'lazy player': Jose reached this conclusion after the first practice.
2. Dele Ali was wanted by ManU: Jose mentioned that the ONLY spurs player Sir Alex advised him to buy for ManU was Dele Ali.
3. Harry Kane needs/ wants guidance on taking his game to the final level: Jose gave him the pep talk on pushing his game to a level close to Messi & Ronaldo
4. Dele Ali/ Jose Pep Talk: Jose read him the riot act on how he can either be world class or a bum.
5. Spurs are nice guys - this is one area were Jose tries to transform the player's mentality
6. Jose wants to win and needs to win: Winning is all that matters. Anything else is jara on top.

I'm looking forward to the rest of the series.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:21 pm 

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Amazon prime. Has a documentary on Spurs..kai Jose cursed out sky sports :laugh:

Fcuuk off!! :rotf:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:37 pm 

green4life wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

to be honest, that is one of the best football documentary out there. Jose is made for TV..what he said about Aurier was funny. Being a football manager no be beans, the Erickson wahala was something else, Levi really wanted him to stay..Harry Kane nah F word general his speech nah comedy

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:54 pm 

Bigpokey24 wrote:
green4life wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

to be honest, that is one of the best football documentary out there. Jose is made for TV..what he said about Aurier was funny. Being a football manager no be beans, the Erickson wahala was something else, Levi really wanted him to stay..Harry Kane nah F word general his speech nah comedy

As you watch it, a lot from what transpired last season makes sense. And as you mentioned, Jose is a natural born star for reality TV. He's a real character for sure.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:08 pm 

Cristao,

Have you gotten to the part of the Amazon Documentary, when you guys played Wolves? What did your coach say about Doherty? :taunt:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:47 pm 

How much of Pochettino is in the doc?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:41 pm 

kalani JR wrote:
How much of Pochettino is in the doc?

The first episode is about Pooch including last year's CL run & Levy's thought process leading to the decision to fire him. Levy said it was the toughest decision of his life because they had a personal relationship (with their families) outside football.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:07 am 

danfo driver wrote:
Cristao,

Have you gotten to the part of the Amazon Documentary, when you guys played Wolves? What did your coach say about Doherty? :taunt:

I am not watching it yet. Too much occurring in my personal life. I will look into it perhaps in Q4 this year.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1631 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 71  Next