2020/2021 Spurs Season: PL - 7th; EL - R16; FAC - R5; CC- RU

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2020/2021 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT v EVE [WK 1]

Post by kajifu »

bret- hart wrote:When i tell people here that Zidane is a fraud people here catch feelings. See what James did to those useless Spuds yesterday?? Why isnt this gem playing for Real Madrid? Oh that right..bcos ZZ cant stand the fact that James was 2x the player that Algerian angel* was at his prime.
Uncle biko dont say it again oooh.Zidan is the real deal oooh.You dont win 3 CL if you are not good oooh.
James is not even good at his best compare to Zidan worst performance.Biko lets not allow anyone outside CE hear you say that again.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

jdizzy wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:Matt is not filling me with confidence on the defensive side. At least yet.
Strange signing tbh. I haven't seen him defend in a back 4 and haven't seen Jose play a back 5 either. Anyways what's my own :D :D :D
:lol: :lol: Read that and realize how dumb you are. Tottenham is supposed to make their transfers based on what you, a random nobody, has seen? :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

bret- hart wrote:When i tell people here that Zidane is a fraud people here catch feelings. See what James did to those useless Spuds yesterday?? Why isnt this gem playing for Real Madrid? Oh that right..bcos ZZ cant stand the fact that James was 2x the player that Algerian angel* was at his prime.
Another dunce!

Zidane who has won CL upon CL upon CL; as well as La Liga title this year is a fraud because James Rodriguez who has done nothing in 7 years, but ends up making a few passes against a sh1t team.

Please, take your meds.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

danfo driver wrote:
Another dunce!

Zidane who has won CL upon CL upon CL; as well as La Liga title this year is a fraud because James Rodriguez who has done nothing in 7 years, but ends up making a few passes against a sh1t team.

Please, take your meds.

The only dunce I see here is you. Now fack off you bloody imbecile
Last edited by bret- hart on Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

kajifu wrote:
Uncle biko dont say it again oooh.Zidan is the real deal oooh.You dont win 3 CL if you are not good oooh.
James is not even good at his best compare to Zidan worst performance.Biko lets not allow anyone outside CE hear you say that again.

3 UCLs thanks to CR7. What has he done after CR7 left aside from buy sh!tty French players and antagonizing his best players. The guy is a rubbish coach.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Big Bass Dost. Hilarious.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Reading the papers today and rumours of a backlash - I laugh. These players aren't serious if the report is true. They are bunch of ninnies if what I read is correct.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

It’s been simmering for months, like raw black eyed peas waiting to be moi-moi. As has been said for some time, 10 Kings, 10 eras...Mourinho is a spent force, already following his tried and tested formula, “whoever is up there, the club or the board...” hilarious. Big Dost will ride into town, along with a fair few hidings to get the Allis and Kanes blowing on the gram.
oluwaseye the 1st.
Egg
Egg

Post by oluwaseye the 1st. »

I monitored Talksport Radio this morning and a long time was spent analysing Spurs, the conclusion and which i agree with by the way is that our team is now significantly poorer in playing personnel and in Mourinho, we have a coach who is so outdated in his methods and football may have left him 7 years ago. My take is that this season will be an incredibly bad one for the club and i suspect Mourinho will be gone by January/Feb if Levy can find his pay off. I knew a mistake was made when we hired him but was half hoping with age he might have changed for the better but alas he is worse.
I will suggest that we write off this season and start thinking of 2021/2022 with the likes of Kane, Son and Lloris long gone those three will not hang around beyond this season. I mean c'mon we are parading Dier, Winks, Aurier, Sissoko, Moura and we want to challenge for honours. Motigbo o.
Truth needs no support system, it can stand firmly on its legs!!

COYS
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

@Oluwaseye, 1st of his name, there are few phenomena in existence quite as spectacular as the finishing of man. There’s something almost hastened about the arrival at absolute decline, perhaps an overstatement of past conquests distracts the audience from the plummet till the crash landing into bone-crushing concrete is seconds away. Mourinho was mere fodder for gravitational forces by his final innings at Old Trafford, yet Tottenham saw a sparkle in his eye, otherwise unseen by all others.

As was said to his most loyal of loyalists in Cyberia, Mourinho is irrelevant, in time he will capitalise those very letters and add exclamation.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Indeed Seye team quality is poorer. A few seasons back we had players in 4 or 5 positions who were among the best in the league in that position. Now what do we have? I believe the stadium build has affected the team's strength but also the mentality of those left is questionable.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
oluwaseye the 1st.
Egg
Egg

Cristao, it was excruciatingly painful watching my team on Sunday against Everton here in Nigeria with some gooners visiting me to watch on my giant tv(lol), i struggled to believe this is Spurs; there was no discernible pattern just 11 players running around, huffing and puffing, hoping something will happen. For crying out loud that was the first game of the season, i watched Brighton lose to Chelsea yesterday and i told myself we won't beat Brighton and might again lose to them. I don't know how Levy slept and allow the team to get so poor that if we finish 10th we will be lucky. Liverpool, the two Manchesters, Chelsea, Wolves, Leeds, Arsenal and Everton are presently better than us or in the case of Leeds and Wolves have better coaches than Boringho. That leaves us 9th and going nowhere fast.

COYS
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

I am hearing rumours of Bale, Belotti, and Reguilon. If this happens, then I would be shocked and excited. We still need a Lo Celso backup but damn. Well let's wait and see.

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

I will chew my right hand for dinner if this is true :mrgreen:
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote: I will chew my right hand for dinner if this is true :mrgreen:
Be ready to chew your right hand for dinner bro. You guys have been working on the Bale deal for a while.

The final two players will be a Striker and a CB.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

oluwaseye the 1st. wrote:Cristao, it was excruciatingly painful watching my team on Sunday against Everton here in Nigeria with some gooners visiting me to watch on my giant tv(lol), i struggled to believe this is Spurs; there was no discernible pattern just 11 players running around, huffing and puffing, hoping something will happen. For crying out loud that was the first game of the season, i watched Brighton lose to Chelsea yesterday and i told myself we won't beat Brighton and might again lose to them. I don't know how Levy slept and allow the team to get so poor that if we finish 10th we will be lucky. Liverpool, the two Manchesters, Chelsea, Wolves, Leeds, Arsenal and Everton are presently better than us or in the case of Leeds and Wolves have better coaches than Boringho. That leaves us 9th and going nowhere fast.
I just realised something but I am not sure yet. The successful managers in Levy's reign i.e. those who performed far better than expected were Jol, Redknapp and Pochettino. Those who underperformed were Santini, Vilas Boas, Ramos ... See the pattern. I don't think Spurs do well with hyped managers. Another reason to worry about the appointment of Jose. For me Spurs must get go after a manager like the Leipzig guy when Jose leaves.

Jose will always be a legend in my eyes and I still have hope that he can turn things around but he needs to change things up.

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cristao II wrote:
oluwaseye the 1st. wrote:Cristao, it was excruciatingly painful watching my team on Sunday against Everton here in Nigeria with some gooners visiting me to watch on my giant tv(lol), i struggled to believe this is Spurs; there was no discernible pattern just 11 players running around, huffing and puffing, hoping something will happen. For crying out loud that was the first game of the season, i watched Brighton lose to Chelsea yesterday and i told myself we won't beat Brighton and might again lose to them. I don't know how Levy slept and allow the team to get so poor that if we finish 10th we will be lucky. Liverpool, the two Manchesters, Chelsea, Wolves, Leeds, Arsenal and Everton are presently better than us or in the case of Leeds and Wolves have better coaches than Boringho. That leaves us 9th and going nowhere fast.
I just realised something but I am not sure yet. The successful managers in Levy's reign i.e. those who performed far better than expected were Jol, Redknapp and Pochettino. Those who underperformed were Santini, Vilas Boas, Ramos ... See the pattern. I don't think Spurs do well with hyped managers. Another reason to worry about the appointment of Jose. For me Spurs must get go after a manager like the Leipzig guy when Jose leaves.

Jose will always be a legend in my eyes and I still have hope that he can turn things around but he needs to change things up.
Lol. too big for Spurs. Will never consider you guys.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2020/2021 Spurs Season: [EL] LOK v TOT [Q RD]

Post by Coach »

With Gareth Big Shot and Reggaeton Lento on the horizon, one has to wonder what the stars hold for Oluwa Dele Alli. Spurs will almost certainly switch to a 3-4-3, how else do they accommodate the triple entente and the Spaniard, whilst finding room for OluwaDele?
Last edited by Coach on Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Dele Alli is most likely gone.

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Cristao II wrote:Dele Alli is most likely gone.
Bale? 31? Injury? Hmmm
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
oluwaseye the 1st.
Egg
Egg

Why is Dele going? That will be a foolish decision, strengthen your team not weaken it, what is wrong in having Dele, Gareth, Harry and Son in the same team ably supported by the likes of Ndombele, Bergjiwin and Moura

COYS
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Son, Kane, Bale dead certs. Baring in mind Doherty’s favoured position at wingback and the attacking nature of the Spaniard, one has to assume it’ll be a switch of formation. Ben Davies was already left centreing in much of attacking phase, it would come as no surprise were he to make that spot his own. It could be a 4-2-3-1 with Dele in the hole, but doubt very much that Davies is dropped all together, hence the 3-4-3. In the latter, there’s no place for Dele, unless its to compete with Son or Bale. Centre-mid will more than likely be stiffened with Hjoberg and MoMo and where the terrain allows, Lo Celso, Winks et al.

Oluwa may be off, but where to?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!