Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:00 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Re: Saka for Nigeria
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:17 pm 

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Mr Shows wrote:
Just be happy for the guy whatever his choice... Nigeria will not be worse for wear.. The way we are going, we are probably going to roll out the most exciting team in the next WC. with or without Saka...

I ain't. Shoooot.... Saka would have absolutely no care in the world if he scored or assisted on a goal that knocked us outta the WC.We wait 4 years to get to the WC. I don't care if his family is from Ibadan and they live in Bodija. Screw him. I gives no damns about him unless he's a SE. :thumb:

Emir, I am beginning to worry about you. Privileged Bodija? What if he is a Molete boy, would you still dismiss him? Because you are really going to lose votes o!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:59 pm 

Nope.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2020 4:22 pm 

Mods, merge thread :winking:

In case you miss road: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=301827

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:20 am 

Saka wishes Nigeria all the best.

https://africanfootball.com/news/780896 ... or-England

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:23 pm 

quote-

“My dad was born here, my mum was born in Nigeria, but they both grew up in Nigeria and met each other in Nigeria,” he added.

They came over and when they came to England it wasn’t easy for them because obviously, it’s a new country.

“It’s really cold for them, but they adapted well, and as soon as they had me and my brother they always left everything out the way and put us first.

“Especially my football career, my dad always pushed me, he took me to training on days where sometimes it would take two hours to get to training,” he continued.

“So I’ll always be so grateful for my parents for the work they’ve done for me.”

junk journalism! His dad moved back to the Uk in 1987, he met his mum during a visit to Nigeria, this was around 1998-99, she moved to the UK around 200-01, so all this crap about it was really cold for them is just bull****, adapted well! his dad Yomi was only 17 when he moved back to London, sometimes one has to laugh when i read stuff like this

Marko