Uzoho, Balogun, and Aina!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Uzoho, Balogun, and Aina!

Post by wanaj0 »

vancity eagle wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 5:00 am Uzoho, Balogun, Aina

Bonke looked good too tbh, full of energy, I take back his "bricklayer" status. Decent backup to Ndidi.

THE BAD

Chuks and Simon have been poor, but its more an indictment of the foolish Egu and his stupid 442.

Nacho doesn't do enough to be a starter, he is minus one.

Egu is a piss poor clueless coach. I have to keep saying it. An outdated dinosaur.
Another flip flopper!

We drew away. Cameroon lost at Home. Mali lost at home. Senegal lost away

What did you say about how piss poor Egu was after defeating Egypt

Which player are you wishing injury upon this time around?
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

1naija wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 10:43 pm :clap: :clap: :clap:

They were by far our best players. Aina has been our most consistent player the past year and half.
Let's not forget Etebo!! We had way more ball posession with his introduction
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

Sunset wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 5:36 am

They were by far our best players. Aina has been our most consistent player the past year and half.
Let's not forget Etebo!! We had way more ball posession with his introduction
We need to sacrifice either Iheanacho or Aribo for the home tie because we need an Onyeka + Etebo midfield
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
Aswani
Egg
Egg

Post by Aswani »

That Aina reminds me of Yisa Sofoluwe the way he plays, seemingly effortlessly wining his battles.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

fledy wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 11:20 pm Still in shock that Egu insists on playing Nacho in a 4-4-2 set up & can't read that the midfield will be overrun. This is not 1994 for goodness sakes!!! Etebo-Aribo-Bonke or Onyeka midfield 3 will give you balance and free Osimhen up top. Pairing Osimhen & Nach is a cluster
He's playing a formation that these players just aren't used to. His stern face can't hide his lack of tactical acumen.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

fledy wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 11:20 pm Still in shock that Egu insists on playing Nacho in a 4-4-2 set up & can't read that the midfield will be overrun. This is not 1994 for goodness sakes!!! Etebo-Aribo-Bonke or Onyeka midfield 3 will give you balance and free Osimhen up top. Pairing Osimhen & Nach is a cluster
He's playing a formation that these players just aren't used to. His stern face can't hide his lack of tactical acumen.
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
oglex30
Egg
Egg

Post by oglex30 »

Uzoho is our best keeper. I just wish he never got injured a fews years back. I'm more confident with him in goal than Okoye
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

oglex30 wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 1:53 pm Uzoho is our best keeper. I just wish he never got injured a fews years back. I'm more confident with him in goal than Okoye
Oglex30

TBH, he was impressive but I am not yet a believer. Although, I am not also a believer on Okoye. Okoye just appears to me to be nervous when playing for Nigeria. That 4-4 in Nigeria and his performance still gives me a nightmare.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Enugu II wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 1:56 pm
oglex30 wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 1:53 pm Uzoho is our best keeper. I just wish he never got injured a fews years back. I'm more confident with him in goal than Okoye
Oglex30

TBH, he was impressive but I am not yet a believer. Although, I am not also a believer on Okoye. Okoye just appears to me to be nervous when playing for Nigeria. That 4-4 in Nigeria and his performance still gives me a nightmare.
There you go with your PC stuff.

At this moment, Uzoho is a better Keeper than Okoye. At this moment!

They can both push each other. And it will be good for Naijaria to have 2 Keepers who are capable.

But for me, if Uzoho is healthy, I will start him over Okoye.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

likewise, but i felt relaxed at him in goal.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
oglex30
Egg
Egg

Post by oglex30 »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 2:03 pm
likewise, but i felt relaxed at him in goal.
Not like it matters much but Uzoho is taller confident in the air. Okoye is not bad either but i will pick Uzoho over him anyday
asabatex
Egg
Egg

Post by asabatex »

Please practice penalty kicks...ghana will foul Osimhen again in the box
imehjunior
Egg
Egg

Post by imehjunior »

Uzoho impressed me greatly
"Nigeria's No.1 problem is that all the smart Nigerians and those who know the solutions to everything are hiding here on CE." 1naija
sabb
Egg
Egg

Post by sabb »

The YeyeMan wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 11:48 am
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
To d Super Eagles - there's no limit to wot can be accomplished when nobody cares who gets the credit (ucb)
speech is ma hammer bang d world into shape - mos def
A win is a win, whether u win by an inch or by a mile - Dominic Toretto
life without knowledge is death in disguise - talib kweli
Silver-Shadow
Egg
Egg

Post by Silver-Shadow »

4-3-3 is it with Oshimen and Sadiq starting, Dennis, Etebo , Bonke, Aribo, Balogun, Ekong, Aina, Sanusi, Uzoho
No Escape
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

furiously frank wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 11:43 pm

I agree 100% All the other players seems to run aimlessly around the pitch. It is disgusting to watch.
But for the facta that this Ghanaian team are themselves piss poor, we would have chop goals. Osimhen was left all alone in the front. Simon lost possession so much you think he's in a trance. They have now put themselves under severe pressure. We cannot afford any score draw in Abuja.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: at trance comment. Me I don’t understand these wingers we have that don’t understand that unpredictability is their friend. They do the same take-ons every time they get the ball that makes me wonder if they’re processing information at all.
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Silver-Shadow wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 11:31 am 4-3-3 is it with Oshimen and Sadiq starting, Dennis, Etebo , Bonke, Aribo, Balogun, Ekong, Aina, Sanusi, Uzoho
Not with Egu as manager -- Sadiq starting this game? If Egu goes with two strikers it is predictable that the second striker will be Ighalo and not Sadiq. Bet on that.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Enugu II wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 1:55 pm
Silver-Shadow wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 11:31 am 4-3-3 is it with Oshimen and Sadiq starting, Dennis, Etebo , Bonke, Aribo, Balogun, Ekong, Aina, Sanusi, Uzoho
Not with Egu as manager -- Sadiq starting this game? If Egu goes with two strikers it is predictable that the second striker will be Ighalo and not Sadiq. Bet on that.
But he is currently starting with 2 strikers, Awoniyi/Kelechi or Osimhen/Kelechi. Asking Kelechi to drop deep to pick up the ball, has created a big gap between main striker and support striker.

Egu is something else. Only he knows what he is thinking about.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Thought they are professionals who should be used to almost all the formation. You have just insulted the intelligence of the SE players :taunt:

Well, they better get used to it :clap:
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

wanaj0 wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 3:41 pm
Thought they are professionals who should be used to almost all the formation. You have just insulted the intelligence of the SE players :taunt:

They should be used to formations they haven't played before. OK o!
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

The YeyeMan wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 3:58 pm
wanaj0 wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 3:41 pm

They should be used to formations they haven't played before. OK o!
Exactly. We can simply throw up a formation, practice or no practice, and they are ptrofessionals they should adjust.... no chemistry is needed. LOL.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Well.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

Aina's lack of game time showed today. He was gassed after every surge. HE WAS NOT FIT. Same as Etebo.