Napoli tiktok page troll Osimhen for PK miss

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Napoli tiktok page troll Osimhen for PK miss

Post by maceo4 »

Time to move abeg…Mschew
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

danfo driver wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 2:37 am
packerland wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 2:03 am
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 1:54 am
packerland wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 1:50 am I support Osimhen leaving Napoli. I was never a fan of Spalleti but the player loved playing for him and his stepping down was due to the owner and his big ego. With all that said, Osimhen needs to tone down his temper and you can’t yell at your coach after you just missed a penalty.
He needs to calm it down. Other teams do not like rebellious players who have to potential to be a distraction. The system favors management, always.
Yep. No one player is bigger than the club even if the club is a useless one. I can say I love Osimhen and still call him out when he’s wrong. Imagine if he gets a red card due to his temper in a crucial WCQ or World Cup game, will our two forum idiots still applaud him for his actions.
Thats a myth!

Messi was bigger than Barcelona and used them to clean his bum bum!
Mbappe is bigger than PSG and has humiliated them for 2 consecutive years :rotf:
Even the current Napoli coach, Garcia, was fired from his former job because he annoyed Cristiano Ronaldo :rotf:

The whole social media world (even in ITALY) have come together to condemn this racist posting. But yet, you are here calling out the victim. Are you well so? I mean, mentally, are you all there or are you finally brain dead? Do you even know what is going on?

Napoli will apologize! There is no other option. They will have to issue an apology and next time they will not try it againt any black man, ever again.
Again, no team is bigger than the club. Once the player age or his skill diminishes the club will let you go. Messi was bigger than Barcelona yet they let him go rather than gutting the team. Mbappe’s relationship with PSG is mutually beneficial. He was so big they suspended them and he came back once they dangled more money to his face. Who is the boss and who is the whore?

You argue so much you don’t even know what you’re arguing about. Napoli should apologize to Osimhen for that Twitter nonsense. No one is arguing against that. What we are saying is that he should tone his temper down with him missing a penalty and subsequently screaming at his coach. It’s starting to be a pattern with him.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

packerland wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 3:10 am
packerland wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 1:50 am I support Osimhen leaving Napoli. I was never a fan of Spalleti but the player loved playing for him and his stepping down was due to the owner and his big ego. With all that said, Osimhen needs to tone down his temper and you can’t yell at your coach after you just missed a penalty.
He needs to calm it down. Other teams do not like rebellious players who have to potential to be a distraction. The system favors management, always.
Yep. No one player is bigger than the club even if the club is a useless one. I can say I love Osimhen and still call him out when he’s wrong. Imagine if he gets a red card due to his temper in a crucial WCQ or World Cup game, will our two forum idiots still applaud him for his actions.
Thats a myth!

Mbappe is bigger than PSG and has humiliated them for 2 consecutive years :rotf:
Even the current Napoli coach, Garcia, was fired from his former job because he annoyed Cristiano Ronaldo :rotf:

The whole social media world (even in ITALY) have come together to condemn this racist posting. But yet, you are here calling out the victim. Are you well so? I mean, mentally, are you all there or are you finally brain dead? Do you even know what is going on?

Napoli will apologize! There is no other option. They will have to issue an apology and next time they will not try it againt any black man, ever again.
Again, no team is bigger than the club. Once the player age or his skill diminishes the club will let you go. Messi was bigger than Barcelona yet they let him go rather than gutting the team. Mbappe’s relationship with PSG is mutually beneficial. He was so big they suspended them and he came back once they dangled more money to his face. Who is the boss and who is the whore?
I dont understand what you are saying. You are degenerating before our eyes.

I am not even going to waste my time on your comments about Messi and Mbappe. You clearly have zero clue on whats going on in football. :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

it is official you are the dumbest CE ever..my goodness, are you this slow or what?
Thats a myth!

You argue so much you don’t even know what you’re arguing about. Napoli should apologize to Osimhen for that Twitter nonsense. No one is arguing against that. What we are saying is that he should tone his temper down with him missing a penalty and subsequently screaming at his coach. It’s starting to be a pattern with him.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Madrid, Man Utd, Chelsea, and Arsenal fans are defending Osimhen like he's their own. Napoli are about to miss out on a huge profit on Osimhen this January when we walks out of spite. ADL- the smug-faced arrogant clown is yet to issue a statement.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Tobi17 wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 5:32 am Madrid, Man Utd, Chelsea, and Arsenal fans are defending Osimhen like he's their own. Napoli are about to miss out on a huge profit on Osimhen this January when we walks out of spite. ADL- the smug-faced arrogant clown is yet to issue a statement.
There are things going on behind the scenes in Napoli that we are not aware of. I doubt if that mocking Tik Tok video would have come out without the approval of ADL. Since Osimhen agreed a new contract that will make him the highest ever paid Serie A player, there’s been no movement from ADL to sign the contract. ADL’s silence on a matter that is on the front pages of major European sports media speaks volumes.
I am happy
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Shift abeg. These guys have shown their color. He needs to leave asap. You can go and sign as a ball boy for them if you want.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

danfo driver wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 3:57 am
Thats a myth!

I am not even going to waste my time on your comments about Messi and Mbappe. You clearly have zero clue on whats going on in football. :lol:
Of course you have no response because of a typo. Me self I’m done responding to you. If you like make every topic on CE about race. My stance is still the same: Napoli is wrong with the Tik Tok and for delaying the apology. Victor should leave but he is wrong for repeatedly yelling at his coach after missing a PK. That’s a larger than life attitude.

Don’t bother to respond.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

Wants to be the highest paid player in Serie A but has zero goals the last 5 games and missed a crucial penalty?! He is so thin skinned he is worried about a freaking tiktok video?! Sounds like he should be more worried about his finishing.
If he doesn't score tonight, or at least play very well, then we are watching tge beginning of the end.
Last edited by bushboy on Wed Sep 27, 2023 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Dammy wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 9:01 am
Tobi17 wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 5:32 am Madrid, Man Utd, Chelsea, and Arsenal fans are defending Osimhen like he's their own. Napoli are about to miss out on a huge profit on Osimhen this January when we walks out of spite. ADL- the smug-faced arrogant clown is yet to issue a statement.
There are things going on behind the scenes in Napoli that we are not aware of. I doubt if that mocking Tik Tok video would have come out without the approval of ADL. Since Osimhen agreed a new contract that will make him the highest ever paid Serie A player, there’s been no movement from ADL to sign the contract. ADL’s silence on a matter that is on the front pages of major European sports media speaks volumes.
I agree that there are things behind the scenes, but the highlighted comments are not true.

1. Osimhen NEVER agreed a new contract with Napoli
2. The offer from Napoli was NEVER going to make Osimhen the highest paid Serie A player, ever. Even Lukaku last season, was earning 12 million Euros. Napoli offered Osimhen 7m - the highest in their squad.
3. Osimhen is the one who has refused to sign because they have not met his demands

Also, I am not surprised ADL has not spoken. Afterall, he told you guys last year that he doesnt want Africans in his club. To be fair to him though, yesterday was not a good day for him - he was charged by the prosecutors in Rome for financial crimes. The man had a tough day :lol: :lol:
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

'thought you had a friend'
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

King Futcha wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 3:25 pm 'thought you had a friend'
dayumnn, something ain't right.. We must protect our boy .
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 3:37 pm
Vic needs to focus on his game. Beefing with everybody like danfo and Bigturkey will do nothing for him. The coach, thr fans and now teammates, just play your game and move on instead of piling pressure on yourself.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Last edited by Bigpokey24 on Wed Sep 27, 2023 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

may no racist attack you or anythign you care for and may people come to your aid. I do not blame you , you hide behind a moniker and get away with trash . We know you do not like some black people, be it people from your so called Country as well as AAs . We saw the racist thread on rant and rave about you blaming every African American for looting and riots viewtopic.php?f=7&t=313779

. It's sad this is who you really are. A tribalist and also you hate your own skin color
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 3:42 pm
Vic needs to focus on his game. Beefing with everybody like danfo and Bigturkey will do nothing for him. The coach, thr fans and now teammates, just play your game and move on instead of piling pressure on yourself.
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

on a serious note, you should be better than this. Learn to protect your own no matter what. Charity begins at home. The way they act towards people that look like Our Osimhen is a reflection on how they will act towards you me etc. Osimhen has no Mum or Dad to come out and fight for him. He is a MFR of Nigeria. The FGN will have to come out and make a statement as well as the NFF.... Forget all these back and forth, this is a very serious issue
packerland wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 2:06 pm
danfo driver wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 3:57 am
Thats a myth!

Of course you have no response because of a typo. Me self I’m done responding to you. If you like make every topic on CE about race. My stance is still the same: Napoli is wrong with the Tik Tok and for delaying the apology. Victor should leave but he is wrong for repeatedly yelling at his coach after missing a PK. That’s a larger than life attitude.

Don’t bother to respond.
SuperEagles

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 3:50 pm may no racist attack you or anythign you care for and may people come to your aid. I do not blame you , you hide behind a moniker and get away with trash . We know you do not like some black people, be it people from your so called Country as well as AAs . We saw the racist thread on rant and rave about you blaming every African American for looting and riots viewtopic.php?f=7&t=313779

. It's sad this is who you really are. A tribalist and also you hate your own skin color
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 3:42 pm

Vic is a high level professional,not an internet beefing troll who gets up at 5am to look for fights on the internet. He must never lose focus of his mission, that’s what the racists want after all . You don’t get racist abuse because they don’t care about you. You’re of no significance. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:clap: :clap:

Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 3:43 pm <blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">&quot;It is incredible that a club like Napoli think it&#39;s appropriate to release that kind of video&quot;<br><br>Kaveh Solhekol with the latest on Victor Osimhen&#39;s dispute with Napoli 🇳🇬 <a href="https://t.co/YrjLRa2krc">pic.twitter.co ... </p>&mdash; Sky Sports News (@SkySportsNews) <a href=" 27, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Last edited by danfo driver on Wed Sep 27, 2023 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

But he expect them to pass to him so he can score abi? What a f00l this man is.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

You should watch the video of Kaveh that Bigpokey posted above. How sad it is that a white man is more concerned about a racist attack on a Nigerian, while you are more concerned about the Nigerian kowtowing and submitting himself to his attackers.

aṣiwère ti ko ni sokoto. Tufia!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 3:57 pm

Vic is a high level professional,not an internet beefing troll who gets up at 5am to look for fights on the internet. He must never lose focus of his mission, that’s what the racists want after all . You don’t get racist abuse because they don’t care about you. You’re of no significance. :laugh:
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Osimhen does not need this nonsense at a time his team is struggling to reach the levels of last season. The pressure on him now is immense and the longer this goes on, the more the pressure.
Last edited by Lolly on Wed Sep 27, 2023 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."