The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2023-24 Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2023-24 Season

Post by ohenhen1 »

Great day for Arsenal. Now just 2 points behind City. Have city next week. Arteta need to rest Saka more or we will lose him to a long term injury

Against Lens
Ramsdale, White, Saliba, Gabriel, Zinchenko, Rice, Odegard, Smith Rowe, Nelson, Jesus, Trossard

Against City
Raya, white, Saliba, Gabriel, Zinchenko, Rice, Odegard, Harvetz, Saka, Jesus , Trossard.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 7:39 pm
danfo driver wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 7:33 pm
Scipio Africanus wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 5:04 pm
Sleaky72 wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 4:58 pm Cmon Wolves hang in there
They did! :clap: :clap: :clap:
So did Spurs. They are above you :clap: :clap:
Ehen! E don land! :clap: :clap: How did you like Saka's goal today? :biggrin:
Didnt watch the game.

You know whats funny, thinking about it, I actually do not watch Arsenal. :rotf: :rotf: Unless they are playing a game against a team I watch. I cant remember the last time I tuned in to watch a game because it is Arsenal. Dont think I have ever done that. :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 7:40 pm
Siddonlook11 wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 7:25 pm This Harvertz thing makes the handling of Pepe and to an extent Willian not fair...

If pepe gota straight run of games like this i bet he would till be with us.

Even unfit willian was way better than this :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

na joke o
one is white and European, the other two are blacks , from Africa and South America ..do the math
Thats Arsenal for you. We know who they truly are. We all saw how they treated Adebayor.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 7:11 pm
Sleaky72 wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 6:55 pm
Scipio Africanus wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 5:15 pm What do we have to do to get Ollie Watkins?
40 mill and give them Nketiah and Nelson.
Doubt they’d take that.
He’s up for a new contract so maybe he can be tapped up :taunt:
:mrgreen: I hope to the heavens he can be tapped up. Imagine him in that front line with the service from Saka and company :drool: :drool:
Whisper that to our Coach.
And I don’t mean Arteta :mrgreen:
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

ohenhen1 wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 7:40 pm Great day for Arsenal. Now just 2 points behind City. Have city next week. Arteta need to rest Saka more or we will lose him to a long term injury

Against Lens
Ramsdale, White, Saliba, Gabriel, Zinchenko, Rice, Odegard, Smith Rowe, Nelson, Jesus, Trossard

Against City
Raya, white, Saliba, Gabriel, Zinchenko, Rice, Odegard, Harvetz, Saka, Jesus , Trossard.
Two points?
Is it the reading or the math that’s troubling you dude?
Too busy worshipping Putin I see
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

danfo driver wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 8:02 pm
Didnt watch the game.

You know whats funny, thinking about it, I actually do not watch Arsenal. :rotf: :rotf: Unless they are playing a game against a team I watch. I cant remember the last time I tuned in to watch a game because it is Arsenal. Dont think I have ever done that. :lol: :lol:
Yeah, you don't watch Arsenal but your a$$ is parked here on the Arsenal thread 24/7. Sure I believe you ..... Okokobioko AKA ike okuko! :woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Wha choo looking at?!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 2:40 am
Didnt watch the game.

Yeah, you don't watch Arsenal but your a$$ is parked here on the Arsenal thread 24/7. Sure I believe you ..... Okokobioko AKA ike okuko! :woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
the truth is many do not watch assanal, i only look at the scores, hoping they lose and then boom . una football boring no be small
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 2:52 pm
Didnt watch the game.

the truth is many do not watch assanal, i only look at the scores, hoping they lose and then boom . una football boring no be small
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: My brother, its cute to see them like this. They actually think people will take time out of their day to watch a team that chokes, a team that are perpetual failures. A team that has not won the league in 20 years. :rotf: :rotf: its like watching Osasuna or Tottenham. :rotf: Why would I do that?

With Livescore.com doing the lord's work, I will leave my work and be watching Arsenal? :rotf: :rotf:
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

i think this is our best lineup.
Raya
White, Saliba, Gabriel, Zinchenko
Partey, Odegard, Rice
Saka, Jesus, Martineli

Hopefully we will be fully fit after the international break

Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

danfo driver wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 4:58 pm

Didnt watch the game.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: My brother, its cute to see them like this. They actually think people will take time out of their day to watch a team that chokes, a team that are perpetual failures. A team that has not won the league in 20 years. :rotf: :rotf: its like watching Osasuna or Tottenham. :rotf: Why would I do that?

With Livescore.com doing the lord's work, I will leave my work and be watching Arsenal? :rotf: :rotf:
Whatever you say ... Oko! :mrgreen:

Wha choo looking at?!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 9:50 pm

Didnt watch the game.

:scared: :oops: God forbid! Oh boy, I am not your husband o! abeg. If you are an Iyawo and looking for an Oko on Cybereagles, I am sure someone like Lolly or even Slow Toad Tobi will be happy to give you serious foccking that you are yearning for. :oops: :oops: Have some shame. Prostituting yourself on the internet is quite sad.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

danfo driver wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 10:02 pm

Didnt watch the game.

:scared: :oops: God forbid! Oh boy, I am not your husband o! abeg. If you are an Iyawo and looking for an Oko on Cybereagles, I am sure someone like Lolly or even Slow Toad Tobi will be happy to give you serious foccking that you are yearning for. :oops: :oops: Have some shame. Prostituting yourself on the internet is quite sad.
I just dey call you by ya name naw! :laugh: No be you name yasef okokobioko? :woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Wha choo looking at?!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 10:11 pm

Didnt watch the game.

I just dey call you by ya name naw! :laugh: No be you name yasef okokobioko? :woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Like I said, since you are looking for an Oko to bend you over, Lolly Pop and Slow Toad will oblige. You know where to find them. Take care. :oops: :oops:
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

danfo driver wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 10:22 pm
Scipio Africanus wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 10:11 pm

Like I said, since you are looking for an Oko to bend you over, Lolly Pop and Slow Toad will oblige. You know where to find them. Take care. :oops: :oops:
Abeg no vex o ... okokobioko! :woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: What a dumbazz name ... for a dumbazz! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Wha choo looking at?!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 10:27 pm

Abeg no vex o ... okokobioko! :woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: What a dumbazz name ... for a dumbazz! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
No o, not at all. Why I go vex at a man who admitted to being an Iyawo in search of an Oko to focck the hell out of him? :woot: :rotf: :rotf: You deserve to find love. :lol:
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

danfo driver wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 11:02 pm

No o, not at all. Why I go vex at a man who admitted to being an Iyawo in search of an Oko to focck the hell out of him? :woot: :rotf: :rotf: You deserve to find love. :lol:
OK, whatever you say Okokobioko, abi na ike okuko :woot: :woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Wha choo looking at?!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Okokobioko AKA Ike okuko loves to watch Arsenal games while playing with his ...oko :woot: :woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Last edited by Scipio Africanus on Sun Oct 01, 2023 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wha choo looking at?!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Wha choo looking at?!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 11:04 pm

OK, whatever you say Okokobioko, abi na ike okuko :woot: :woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I am sorry, "Iyawo," what you are looking for here, you cannot and will not find it. For a man to come out, full chested, to call another man "Oko," yearning for a man to bend him over and "break" his back? :oops: It is disgusting. But this is you, and this is what you have publicly admitted. :oops: I hope you find peace, and of course, an Oko. :D
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

danfo driver wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 11:30 pm
Scipio Africanus wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 11:04 pm

I am sorry, "Iyawo," what you are looking for here, you cannot and will not find it. For a man to come out, full chested, to call another man "Oko," yearning for a man to bend him over and "break" his back? :oops: It is disgusting. But this is you, and this is what you have publicly admitted. :oops: I hope you find peace, and of course, an Oko. :D
My dear Okokobioko, I have always wondered why you are so obsessed with Arsenal. Now I have my answer. The Arsenal team is full of young boys. Das why you never miss a chance to watch an Arsenal game, while your hand is on your Oko. Cheiiiiiii!!!! Okokobioko, why naw! :woot: :woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Wha choo looking at?!
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Partey back in training. Hopefully he starts against city.

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

just posting this here for the useless assanal CE spamming fans,
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

so they were all shouting Kai scored, not knowing it was a PK..kai these assanal CE spamming fans and their players, just trolled Kai big time by making him score the PK ..hmmmm..this is why nobody likes assanal

SuperEagles