Zaidu Scores Porto versus Vitoria SC

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

onovo
Egg
Egg
Zaidu Scores Porto versus Vitoria SC

Post by onovo »

Zaidu score for Porto against Vitoria SC

Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Zaidu Scores Porto versus Vitoria SC

Post by Dammy »

Zaidu injured again and substituted. I hope he doesn’t miss AFCON
I am happy
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Dammy wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 10:56 pm Zaidu injured again and substituted. I hope he doesn’t miss AFCON
I think Jamilu Collins stole his spot. I’ll rather take Zaidu over Collins. My problem with Zaidh is that he doesn’t contribute to our attack like he does for Porto.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

packerland wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 5:10 am
Dammy wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 10:56 pm Zaidu injured again and substituted. I hope he doesn’t miss AFCON
I think Jamilu Collins stole his spot. I’ll rather take Zaidu over Collins. My problem with Zaidh is that he doesn’t contribute to our attack like he does for Porto.
Damn just realized he wasn’t on the list…he’s better than Collins though, he’s started attacking in his last games sha…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

No Zaidu's place is assured. According to reports he was only excused on an agreement between Porto and Peseiro for him to regain full fitness (same situation with Chukwueze).
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Tobi17 wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 10:00 am
No Zaidu's place is assured. According to reports he was only excused on an agreement between Porto and Peseiro for him to regain full fitness (same situation with Chukwueze).
I believe it is as well.

Zaidu actually had a recent assist for Nigeria. He joins the attack when warranted. The issue with him is the shocking momentary loss of concentration that has shown up a few times playing for Nigeria. Otherwise, he is the prederred option at left back.
Last edited by Enugu II on Sun Nov 12, 2023 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Tobi17 wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 10:00 am
Good to know
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Nigeria has a lot of LB options:

Sanusi
Onyemaechi
Bassey
Aina
Collins
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

wiseone wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 12:25 pm Nigeria has a lot of LB options:

Sanusi
Onyemaechi
Bassey
Aina
Collins
Torunarigha can play LB as well. In addition, I would really like us to take a look at Patrick Dorgu, the LB at Lecce - very talented 19 yr old player who has the option to play for Denmark or Nigeria.