Yusuf on his debut

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Yusuf on his debut

Post by Dammy »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 8:05 pm
Dammy wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:52 pm
danfo driver wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:13 pm
Dammy wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:10 pm
danfo driver wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:07 pm
vancity eagle wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:56 pm
Dammy wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:54 pm

Was it NFF or Peseiro that invited Yusuf? If it’s Peseiro, then he was the one who cancelled the invitation and the NFF are only the medium of communication
Keep your head in the sand.
Thats what Mr. Dubai does best :rotf: :rotf:
Mr “Yusuf will not play a minute in AFCON”, how market? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mr. Dubai, Market dey :lol: :lol: ! The Dubai training saw serious humiliation on your team today. Players huffing and puffing.. fans weeping and your NFF counting their shopping bags from Dubai. :woot: :rotf:
Mr “Yusuf will not play a minute in AFCON” (YWNPAMIA), Shebi you were the one carrying the NFF shopping bags in Dubai? BTW, how are Egypt, who camped in West Africa on your recommendation doing? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
MR. Dubai -Aribo 6 Games, I heard you collected bribes and facilitated the multiple friendly games we were supposed to play in Dubai :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Apparently, you chop for inside to the detriment of your own country. Hope you enjoyed the huffing and puffing? :lol:
Yes o, I don chop am, Wetin you wan do except blab and wail! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Will Yusuf get any minutes at AFCON 2023? See as your inflated opinion fell flat on your face!
Common sense will dictate that anyone waits until the conclusion of the SE’s participation at AFCON to determine whether it was a good idea or not!
I am happy
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 8:10 pm
vancity eagle wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:53 pm
Dammy wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:32 pm
vancity eagle wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:05 pm Ahmed Musa is not a "conspiracy theory"

Do you think he is the only one ?
So based on your assumption that Musa is being invited to the SE because he’s from the North, so why will the NFF, with most of its principal officers from the North deny a bona fuse Northerner like Yusuf an invitation?
Your argument doesn’t make sense!
You are choosing to be in denial.

Musa has connections in the NFF, it isn't simply because he is from the North. I never claimed such.
Unfortunately, Dammy is an insider. He has benefited from the stealing and corruption, so its normal for him to chook his head into the Duba sand. :oops: :oops:
Just like you scammed Egypt! They’re looking for you and those Arabs don’t play o. Dem no dey gree for anybody wey chop their money o! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I am happy
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

For me , no Nigerian midfielder i ahve seen in recent times is close to this bobo. Who goes into a debut in a tournament and play like Ngolo Kante. Shame on all those controlling Nigerian football for not utilizing the rear gem

This boy is better than caicedo .
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Dammy wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 8:29 pm
vancity eagle wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:56 pm

Keep your head in the sand.
Mr. Dubai, Market dey :lol: :lol: ! The Dubai training saw serious humiliation on your team today. Players huffing and puffing.. fans weeping and your NFF counting their shopping bags from Dubai. :woot: :rotf:
Mr “Yusuf will not play a minute in AFCON” (YWNPAMIA), Shebi you were the one carrying the NFF shopping bags in Dubai? BTW, how are Egypt, who camped in West Africa on your recommendation doing? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
MR. Dubai -Aribo 6 Games, I heard you collected bribes and facilitated the multiple friendly games we were supposed to play in Dubai :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Apparently, you chop for inside to the detriment of your own country. Hope you enjoyed the huffing and puffing? :lol:
Yes o, I don chop am, Wetin you wan do except blab and wail! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Will Yusuf get any minutes at AFCON 2023? See as your inflated opinion fell flat on your face!
Common sense will dictate that anyone waits until the conclusion of the SE’s participation at AFCON to determine whether it was a good idea or not!
Mr. Dubai, you almost killed Aribo today. Mr. 6 games, was huffing and puffing under the hot sun :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: you are a very wicked man! :lol: :lol: Lack of common sense and corruption dictates that a person supports the poor preparation and criminal behavior because he is benefiting from the crime perpetuated. tueh! :oops:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Dammy wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 8:31 pm
vancity eagle wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:05 pm Ahmed Musa is not a "conspiracy theory"

So based on your assumption that Musa is being invited to the SE because he’s from the North, so why will the NFF, with most of its principal officers from the North deny a bona fuse Northerner like Yusuf an invitation?

Musa has connections in the NFF, it isn't simply because he is from the North. I never claimed such.
Unfortunately, Dammy is an insider. He has benefited from the stealing and corruption, so its normal for him to chook his head into the Duba sand. :oops: :oops:
Just like you scammed Egypt! They’re looking for you and those Arabs don’t play o. Dem no dey gree for anybody wey chop their money o! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I was in Cairo last year and i can confirm to you that their country is more advanced than we are. They went through a revolution a few years ago and were able t rebuild their infrastructure quickly.

Your comment shows a people who demand the best! demand uprightness and stand for their country.

Contrarily, you are the bane of Nigeria, Your type is the antithesis of Egypt. You support criminality, incompetence and corruption. You are the curse of Nigeria and the reason the country is were it is today. :oops:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 8:50 pm
Dammy wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 8:31 pm

I was in Cairo last year and i can confirm to you that their country is more advanced than we are. They went through a revolution a few years ago and were able t rebuild their infrastructure quickly.

Your comment shows a people who demand the best! demand uprightness and stand for their country.

Contrarily, you are the bane of Nigeria, Your type is the antithesis of Egypt. You support criminality, incompetence and corruption. You are the curse of Nigeria and the reason the country is were it is today. :oops:
You are a curse to Nigeria and this forum! You cannot stand the yabbis and have now resorted to insults.
I thought you were a troll but you have met more than your match, so you result to the only thing you know. I will give you back in equal measure.
You give opinions based on your projections and start trolling people who have contrary opinions. No wonder you are embroiled in so many “fights” on the forum!
I am happy
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 8:47 pm
Dammy wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 8:29 pm

Mr. Dubai, you almost killed Aribo today. Mr. 6 games, was huffing and puffing under the hot sun :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: you are a very wicked man! :lol: :lol: Lack of common sense and corruption dictates that a person supports the poor preparation and criminal behavior because he is benefiting from the crime perpetuated. tueh! :oops:
Mr YWNPAMIA, is it the same source that you got your information that Aribo has played only 30 minutes and Yusuf will not play a minute that you got your information about NFF shopping in Dubai? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I am happy
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Ironically, I thought Onyeka was our most consistent and effective player...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
bornaguru
Egg
Egg

Post by bornaguru »

He was massive. The best SE mid thus far. My kind of player. He is a winner with a winning mentality
Africans together lets work to regain our lost glory and status as the once sucessful and glorious people!
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

txj wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 9:52 pm Ironically, I thought Onyeka was our most consistent and effective player...
:lol:
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Lolly wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 9:57 pm
txj wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 9:52 pm Ironically, I thought Onyeka was our most consistent and effective player...
:biggrin:
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

airwolex wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 9:58 pm

Not surprised at the reaction. Most here cannot see the game they watch...

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

txj wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 10:08 pm

You see, what others can't see.
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

fabio wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 10:11 pm

I see what many who understand the game see

airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Lmao
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

He was rated 6.8/10 and Yusuf got 6.9/10.

https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/17839 ... ial-Guinea
OCCUPY NFF!!
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 10:14 pm

He was rated 6.8/10 and Yusuf got 6.9/10.

https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/17839 ... ial-Guinea

So?

fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

txj wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 10:12 pm

Do you also see, what those who don't understand the game, see?
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

fabio wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 10:18 pm

Do you also see, what those who don't understand the same, see?

No sir. I understand the game...and therefore do not suffer their disability
Last edited by txj on Sun Jan 14, 2024 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

txj wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 10:19 pm

No sir. I understand the game...
And you see the game from your own understanding...
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

fabio wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 10:21 pm

The point is not to simply watch the game.

fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

txj wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 10:24 pm
fabio wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 10:21 pm

The point is not to simply watch the game.
The point is not to simply over-understand the game.
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

The mentality in our whole system - political, sports, economy, ...etc - is having too many cooks
in the kitchen, with those in the know not having a say, and those who do not sow wanting to reap.
This mentality have seeped and marinated our football, and worse most of us fans see things only
from an emotional and past glory perspective. Thus we overhype players and overlook their faults,
inadequacies and lack of mental capacities.

Watching today's match, all I see is a talented team with no discipline, purpose, or heart.
The rot starts with our NFF as the leading authority guiding our football. The only way to
redeem our football is to cleanse that so-called Football House with individuals claiming
to be stakeholders of what is a national institution.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges