Congrats to Musa & Omeruo

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Re: Congrats to Musa & Omeruo

Post by Tobi17 »

waka-man wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 7:16 am
Tobi17 wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:38 am
waka-man wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:03 am
Tobi17 wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:24 am
waka-man wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:52 am
vancity eagle wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:49 am
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:11 am Only Nigerian players with 2 Afcon medals. Gold in 2013 at least Silver in 2024.

If they win Afcon they’ll be the only 2 Nigerians ever to win 2 Afcons. No other Nigerian players have ever done so. :laugh: It’s gets worse; there’s another Afcon next yr. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
At least Omeruo has played and scored a penalty.

Musa is a pathetic loser who has to influence his way on to the team, knowing he is SHI$, and knowing he will never play.
Your obsession with him is worrying. Him teef ya woman?
He was integral to both the 2013 and 2019 teams. Stop hating.
That's a bold assertion and highly disrespectful to the true heroes of 2013 like Sunday Mbah, Vic Moses, Enyeama and Mikel obi
How you figure? English dey hard you? He was integral. Just like Omeruo and Onuachu are integral to this team. That’s not disrespectful to Ekong or Aina or Osimhen just because they’ve done a lot more.

Na wah sha.
"Integral" is relative and a very contextual word, was Musa a part of the 2013 team? Yes he was...was he INTEGRAL to the success of that AFCON win based on his contributions to the field of play? I'm sure you have the honesty and brains to see where there's a problem with that submission. Once again Musa was an inconsequential and almost inconspicuous factor when we last won the AFCON, just like he is now in this team...and will always be however how shameless Musa house-boys like you will keep lying to yourselves that Musa is any more useful than that nice ball boy who stands by the sidelines to share water to the players on their breaks...Musa is a water break motivator at best, which is fine!
See you now. Brains. Don’t make me laugh. Run a poll on this site and ask people to compare my brains to yours. It won’t be close. I thought you had found a smart way to find middle ground when you started with context and relativity, but alas you just want to knock Musa down.

For the record, I think it’s mad that Musa is at this afcon. Stinks to high heavens. So your playground moan of houseboys etc has neither grounds nor merit. But I’m not so blinded by hate that I can’t acknowledge his contributions to a tournament where, yes, he was an integral part of the team.

So to the matter at hand:

To say a player who featured in 5 games, started 2 of those and was among our goal scorers in the competition is not just daft, it’s based on some weird and ridiculous agenda that puts you as a hater.

But please keep arguing against that fact. You’re just helping make the point that your weird agenda clouds whatever thinking faculties you might possess (although I suspect I’m being very kind to think you possess any).
Incoherent tripes riddled with daft retorts, just stick to riding Musa's d**k! We know your likes already, redundant clowns who are content recycling deadweights to suit your insidiously silly agendas. I bet your likes voted that drug-lord into power as well, and now we're dealing with a myriad of disasters now plaguing Nigeria.
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

donadoni wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:17 am What about Daniel Amokachi

Silver medal 1900
Bronze 1992
Gold 1994

Sunday Oliseh
Gold 1994
Silver 2000
Bronze 2002

And so on..
Yekini

Marco 1988
Alger 1990
Senegal 92
Tunisia 94
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

All una haters can blow big English all you about integrql or outegral. Musa is about to pick up another gold on Sunday.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:11 am Only Nigerian players with 2 Afcon medals. Gold in 2013 at least Silver in 2024.

If they win Afcon they’ll be the only 2 Nigerians ever to win 2 Afcons. No other Nigerian players have ever done so. :laugh: It’s gets worse; there’s another Afcon next yr. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Great point!!! Dis Musa sef don set record. One of 2 to do this and only one to score multiple times for World Cup. Na waao. Abeg, make Vancity no see am.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:24 pm All una haters can blow big English all you about integrql or outegral. Musa is about to pick up another gold on Sunday.
Haters gotta hate. As the great Robby would say, a damn shame. But then again, losers gotta lose.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.