EMEKA EZALLA ON OKORONKWO , AYOAKINFE OHH YA!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

mke1010
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mke1010 »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:With imbecilic and shallow fans like this, our Eagles are doomed. This *kindperson* says he does not know Okoronkwo, has received no penny from him and yet, somehow, the chap miraculously finds his name on to the team list.

Anyone with any common sense would ask Ezeala how Okoronkwo got on to his list. Did Ezeala go and watch Okoronkwo play?
Shouting and yelling unsubtantiated allegations against another person will not detract from the fact that you have no proof to support your contention. At best you are a comon tabloid. At worst, you are a liar.

Just because some forumers used the same logic you employed against Ezeala to assume that you are also collecting bribe does not make them imbecilic and shallow.

That would be like Ezeala calling you imbecillic and shallow for making unsubstantiated allegations against him. But he didnt. Instead he defended himself against the substance of your query and all you are left with is mudslinging.

If you had any sense of reality, you would see that you are the one with egg on face.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

KingLoku wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
platinum wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:With imbecilic and shallow fans like this, our Eagles are doomed. This *kindperson* says he does not know Okoronkwo, has received no penny from him and yet, somehow, the chap miraculously finds his name on to the team list.

Anyone with any common sense would ask Ezeala how Okoronkwo got on to his list. Did Ezeala go and watch Okoronkwo play?

Akinfe,

take a deep breath and let it go. you have said the man should answer other questions you raised and thats fine but can you provide conclusive evidence to back your accusations? if not, case closed really.
I am not too bothered about Ezeala. He is on the rack. He has been asked a few very serious questions and has been sweating under the barrage.

We have him where we want him, hence his attaempt at a charm offensive. What is irking me is the jealous *kindpeople* on this site who are talking incoherent nonsense.
Broda AYOAKINFE I for one , is a strong backer of ur movement that is employment of FC , u hail the developments , but some how along the line u just change gear when players were invited and u begin see other P.R.O work begin spring , player priase worshippers begin write them junk again , U accuse Emeka Ezealla for messing with the players invitation , U accuse people of collecting brownies

AYOAKINFE my broda I wan ask u one honest question , ABEG no dribble me ...

WHERE BE THE SOURCE OF UR INFORMATIONS , abot EMEKA AND THE BROWNIE?
Do you really expect me to reveal confidential sources here? I have forwarded all the relevant information to the appropriate authorities.
can04
Egg
Egg

Post by can04 »

yet you just went ahead and accused the man of all sorts. i suggest you cool donwn a little. no more rushing to judgement for a while.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

SUYA wrote:
Do you really expect me to reveal confidential sources here? I have forwarded all the relevant information to the appropriate authorities
Okay then lets wait and see if your findings will remain forever in the "unconfirmed basket" or if they will lend creedence and spawn an investigation.
I would suggest you raise the matter with Sani Lulu and Amanze Uchegbulam. I have emails from them thanking me for the info and pledges that they will look into the matter.

It is now up to the NFA to take action. They have a full dossier.
Mister Dolly
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mister Dolly »

Ayo, you should be directing this and your other chagrin at Berti Vogts, not Emeka. Leave the man alone unless you can provide evidence here.
"Because of Jesus, it's a glorious life...."
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Mister Dolly wrote:

Ayo, you should be directing this and your other chagrin at Berti Vogts, not Emeka. Leave the man alone unless you can provide evidence here.
One day the truth will come out!!!!

Ayo was it also Emeka that collected egunje so that Okoronkwo will get a starting shirt? Was the egunje also meant for Bert Vogts who selected the team or was the selection also delegated to Okoronkwo?

I am waiting for Sir V and co to come and explain the 'drop' theory now. Maybe Okoronkwo dropped but it will be a surprise if the money was for Emeka. Berti is the one to be investigated here!!!
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

wanaj0 wrote:
Mister Dolly wrote:

Ayo was it also Emeka that collected egunje so that Okoronkwo will get a starting shirt? Was the egunje also meant for Bert Vogts who selected the team or was the selection also delegated to Okoronkwo?

I am waiting for Sir V and co to come and explain the 'drop' theory now. Maybe Okoronkwo dropped but it will be a surprise if the money was for Emeka. Berti is the one to be investigated here!!!
Of course Berti must take the blame for fielding Okoronkwo. However, what we are discussing here is how he got into camp in the first place.
spastic
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by spastic »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:
Mister Dolly wrote:

Of course Berti must take the blame for fielding Okoronkwo. However, what we are discussing here is how he got into camp in the first place.
Of what consequense is how he got into camp, if he was deemed good enough to start :roll:
MCTID... We don't play that weak stuff.
Talk IT
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Talk IT »

Well, a sucker is born everyday. Thats why i'm not surprise when i see some people fall for Ayo's lies. This guy has been and will always be a fraud. Is this not the same man that asked Robson for money claiming it was for CE? Everything he does is for his belle. Only original mugus or people who are new to this site will fall for his lies.
If there were no God, I would not be alive.
And if God is not good, I would have been dead.
SUYA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by SUYA »

I would suggest you raise the matter with Sani Lulu and Amanze Uchegbulam. I have emails from them thanking me for the info and pledges that they will look into the matter
Ayo for the upteenth time share their Email addresses with me by PM and the Times of Nigeria will pressure them to start a full scale investigation. Histrionics wont get a thing done.
The above comments are private and not affiliated with supersport in any manner or form
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Mister Dolly wrote:

period. why this whole thing still crops up is beyond me!
KingLoku
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by KingLoku »

AYO might be right on one stand that , EMEKA been Vogt guy , and the closest Nigerian to Vogt , Emeka might be able to influence Vogt decison to field Okoronwo just to do Emeka favour , on the other U never know Vogt migth be part of the Egunje panel , Man wan just start work for some where , no give a razz if he wins or loose , he dey fly commot the fellowing day , !!Inshort Nigeria have to get their acts togther ... Who even introduce Nigeria to Vogt , who influenced and stood firmly behind vogt employment , this where we need to start the dirt diggin first !!
No weapon that is formed against me shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against me in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord. (Isaiah 54:17 KJV)
Al B Sure
Egg
Egg

Post by Al B Sure »

Ayo keep quite You have no source you are just a fan on the sideline get over it and stop spreading pernicious lies against people just because you want to be relevant!
KingLoku
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by KingLoku »

SUYA wrote:
I would suggest you raise the matter with Sani Lulu and Amanze Uchegbulam. I have emails from them thanking me for the info and pledges that they will look into the matter
Ayo for the upteenth time share their Email addresses with me by PM and the Times of Nigeria will pressure them to start a full scale investigation. Histrionics wont get a thing done.
AYOAKINFE !!! Suya don give u a spot , just share the emails with Suya , if Suya say u are right , is all good , atleast make one person confirm ur struggle rather then keeping us in a limbo for here
No weapon that is formed against me shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against me in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord. (Isaiah 54:17 KJV)
Babafad
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babafad »

SUYA wrote:Ayo for the upteenth time share their Email addresses with me by PM and the Times of Nigeria will pressure them to start a full scale investigation. Histrionics wont get a thing done.
Has the PM landed yet and when should we be expecting the exclusive in TON???
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Ayo, even you have to admit, getting someone on the list might be easy but getting someone on the pitch is the responsbility of the coach. How did Okoronkwo manage to get a game?
All indication suggests Vogts picked him for the role ahead of Nnaweri
GIN
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by GIN »

Why should Ayo worry about Vogt?
The man is white for christ sake.
Emeka can be tied to unsubstantiated lies because he is the black assistant to the white coach.
Will Ayo ever explain how Okoronkwo made it to the starting 11?
Samson Siasia speaking FACTs about 2008.
“I have been waiting for this job for almost three years now and that was before the 2008 Beijing Olympics. I was to be the coach of the Super Eagles after the interview conducted for the job. But that time I said no, I wasn’t ready. Now that I am ready, I am not intimidated at all. I am ready for this job,” he declared matter-of-factly" http://africanfootball.mtnfootball.com/ ... m_ID=36099
SUYA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by SUYA »

Babafad my in box has warned me not check anymore today. I have clicked in it at least 30 times since this post....with no results. :cry:
The above comments are private and not affiliated with supersport in any manner or form
marto
Egg
Egg
Re: EMEKA EZALLA ON OKORONKWO , AYOAKINFE OHH YA!

Post by marto »

KingLoku wrote:Vogts’ man clears air on Okoronkwo
Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Emeka Ezealla, the Nigerian manager of Berti Vogts has reacted to the story linking him with the selection of Isaac Okoronkwo in the Super Eagles team that played Uganda in Abeokuta March 24.

There was an unconfirmed report that he is also Okoronkwo’s manager and that his influence won the player a place in the team in his comeback effort.
Okoronkwo played badly and was substituted.

“It is unfortunate for any person to say that I am Isaac’s manager,” Emeka said, fuming.
“I never knew him as a person. I only knew he was a player. That’s one. Two, I can’t remember meeting him before the Abeokuta match. He is not my friend.

I have never related with him and never discussed anything with him. So I was scandalised when you people reported that I also manage him and I influenced his return to the Eagles. It is not fair to me,” Emeka said on phone from his base in Germany.

Whats the source of this info, or are we to go by phone conversation?
MOUNT UP WITH WINGS AS EAGLE - THE EAGLESPUR
marto
Egg
Egg
Re: EMEKA EZALLA ON OKORONKWO , AYOAKINFE OHH YA!

Post by marto »

KingLoku wrote:Vogts’ man clears air on Okoronkwo
Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Emeka Ezealla, the Nigerian manager of Berti Vogts has reacted to the story linking him with the selection of Isaac Okoronkwo in the Super Eagles team that played Uganda in Abeokuta March 24.

There was an unconfirmed report that he is also Okoronkwo’s manager and that his influence won the player a place in the team in his comeback effort.
Okoronkwo played badly and was substituted.

“It is unfortunate for any person to say that I am Isaac’s manager,” Emeka said, fuming.
“I never knew him as a person. I only knew he was a player. That’s one. Two, I can’t remember meeting him before the Abeokuta match. He is not my friend.

I have never related with him and never discussed anything with him. So I was scandalised when you people reported that I also manage him and I influenced his return to the Eagles. It is not fair to me,” Emeka said on phone from his base in Germany.

Whats the source of this info, or are we to go by phone conversation?
MOUNT UP WITH WINGS AS EAGLE - THE EAGLESPUR
spastic
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by spastic »

SUYA wrote:
Babafad my in box has warned me not check anymore today. I have clicked in it at least 30 times since this post....with no results. :cry:
O'boy U go break ur pm box O :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: Waiting for ayo's response.
MCTID... We don't play that weak stuff.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Ayo, you are quite irritating. You are quick to accuse others of a crime without backing your allegations with evidence, yet when others do the same to you, you go balistic and start whinning.

As far as I am concerned, Emeka has not done anything unless you can provide some form of evidence, even if it is reveal your inside source.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]SUYA[/color] wrote:
A man with credibility will make sure they dot their "i"'s and cross their "t"'s in pursuit of a just cause. Watch how Ayo will conveniently side track your request.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!