2021/2022 Spurs Season: PL - 4th; ECL - GP STG; FAC - RD 5; CC - SM

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2021/2022 Spurs Season: [PL] BUR v TOT [WK 24]

Post by Its a Goal »

Royal is a twart. How could he have managed to waste that chance presented on a golden plate?
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kane-Son combination finds the fourth. They are now the undisputed king of goal scoring partnership with 37.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Son takes a rest for Dane Scarlett.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Davies miscontrolled the ball, tried to make up for it and in the process concedes a freekick outside the 18. Gets a yellow for his troubles.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Freekick well taken but hits the post.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Deserved 3 points but not the cleansheet. That is the reaction we expected. Defense is still a bother. On to the FA Cup in about 9 days. That should give them enough time to work on a few things ahead of the game.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Yayyyy they are back!!! and so is the cowarrrrdd!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2021/2022 Spurs Season: [FAC] MID v TOT [RD 5]

Post by Its a Goal »

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

I thought Conte will rotate his squad today by giving some of the fringe players a chance but alas he is sticking with the same first team and bench that got selected last time out. It is going to be an interesting match one unfortunately I won’t be able to see. Wishing the lads all the best.

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Conte proving his calibre. ABEG let me go and laugh somewhere.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Poor Antonio Conte.
Why did ya do this 2 yer CV?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

C-U-R-S-E-D

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

HUMILIATED! SHAMELESS! WORTHLESS! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

How worthless can a team be? :lol: :lol: :lol:
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

danfo driver wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:51 am C-U-R-S-E-D

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Conte is a fruad abi na dirty spurs.Shocking first team open nyash like this
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

danfo driver wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:54 am HUMILIATED! SHAMELESS! WORTHLESS! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Oga Danfo Conte vs Arteta who is a better manager?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kajifu wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 2:55 am
danfo driver wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:54 am HUMILIATED! SHAMELESS! WORTHLESS! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Oga Danfo Conte vs Arteta who is a better manager?
No let TXJ catch you o :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

"They cant even outpossess Middlesborough" :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

When Conte took over from Nuno, Tottenham were in 3 different cup competitions. After 3 months, he has guided them to 3 cup exits! Wa kpobo ne! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Txj, shebi Conte is the best tactician of all tacticians? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

It is, indeed, the history of the Tottenham. :rotf:
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2021/2022 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT v EVE [WK 26]

Post by Its a Goal »

Let us just hope Dr. Tottenham doesn't show up on Monday.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 6:00 pm Let us just hope Dr. Tottenham doesn't show up on Monday.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

I have never seen a club where their own coach insults and humiliates them every time :lol: :lol: