Hakimi’s Wife Files For Divorce, But…

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet
Hakimi’s Wife Files For Divorce, But…

Post by wiseone »

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Hakimi’s Wife Files For Divorce, But…

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Now that is one smart brother . Well done Achraf. You are the man 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 however this is a tweet from Uganda .
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 12:22 pm Now that is one smart brother . Well done Achraf. You are the man 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 however this is a tweet from Uganda .
So? Uganda is not Nigeria. :taunt:
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

He was 19yo and she was 31 when they started dating.

I am sure society would have been just as accepting if he was 31 and she was 19 when they first started dating.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

:clap: :clap: :clap: Very hard to cheat a North African. They are masters of cunny cunny business. We know from years of bitter experience on the football field. :laugh:

Wha choo looking at?!
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Dang she was married to him and had kids and did not know this all the while ? na wa o

5 years is a long time not to have figured that out !
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Even if this were true, he will still pony up a pretty penny at the end of the day. And, he will sill be paying for a while afterwards.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Cito wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 7:13 pm Even if this were true, he will still pony up a pretty penny at the end of the day. And, he will sill be paying for a while afterwards.
you are so clueless , it is sad. Learn the rules of other nation's divorce proceedings. Do not blast out pathetic statements without facts
https://www.marca.com/en/football/psg/2 ... b45b8.html
Hiba Abouk's unexpected setback in divorce with Achraf Hakimi
Abouk will not receive part of her ex-husband's fortune
French magazine First Mag reported that Hiba was asking for half of Hakimi's assets and fortune, but she was surprised when she learned that he has nothing in his name.
The beneficiary of Hakimi's salary and wealth is none other than his mother, who has been receiving his wages on her bank account for several years.

Although the news has caused a stir in Spain, France and Morocco, it has also been known that Abouk is not in a situation where she needs part of her ex-husband's fortune to be able to make ends meet, as she has a fortune of her ow
SuperEagles

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

When kids are involved, child support is considered. Spousal support is also considered in divorce proceedings. Basic things any adult should know.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

Cito wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 7:13 pm Even if this were true, he will still pony up a pretty penny at the end of the day. And, he will sill be paying for a while afterwards.
I too doubt it. Granted I don't know french law but certainly if this was in the UK he would be heading to jail for hiding marital assets
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Comrade Machel wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 6:33 am
I too doubt it. Granted I don't know french law but certainly if this was in the UK he would be heading to jail for hiding marital assets
This is not uncommon among Moroccans. So his well paid lawyers would wiggle out of that one.
I’m not familiar with French law, but I think the wife’s legal team knew the situation but went ahead and filed as a formality.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

A quick google shows this
Child Support

If the child lives with one parent (statistically, this is usually the mother), the other typically pays child support. The sum should cover the child’s basic needs (clothing, food, hobbies, etc.) and exceptional expenditure (such as in the case of illness). Either the spouses must agree, or a judge rules on this sum based on their salaries and the child’s needs. There is a handy online simulator to help you estimate the cost Of child support
Spousal maintenance
One spouse often has to pay maintenance (prestation compensatoire) to make up for the difference in living standards following the divorce. They may have to pay it as a lump sum or an annuity – the spouses or family court can determine the amount. This applies in both amicable and contentious divorces. The total allowance reflects factors including:

the duration of the marriage
the age and health of the spouses
their professional qualifications and status
each spouse’s income
the consequences of the professional choices made by one spouse during their life together
estimated or foreseeable assets of the spouses, both in capital and in income
existing and foreseeable rights (e.g., upcoming retirement) and pensions
Another form of alimony known as pension alimentaire may also come into play. A judge can order this payment when one spouse does not have sufficient means to feed, clothe and house themselves and their children. This form of allowance is necessarily a monthly contribution
https://www.expatica.com/fr/living/love ... ce-106688/
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Kabalega wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 11:43 am
This is not uncommon among Moroccans. So his well paid lawyers would wiggle out of that one.
I’m not familiar with French law, but I think the wife’s legal team knew the situation but went ahead and filed as a formality.
She wanted half of his assets, i doubt she gets it. Now the courts will settle custody and spousal support. However getting half his assets , is a no no . She is also an actress so that will also way in . She earns very well .She won't be getting a jeff Bezos or Bill gates type of money
SuperEagles

kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

PSG pays him not his mother and that's what will matter at the end of the day. We need a new credible source than Uganda news.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

I have a friend who did something similar.
He somehow hid his assets, so when his Caribbean wife filed for divorce she got little or nothing.
Naija guy, made a serious fortune setting up a medical agency here in the UK
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

These sorts of things would happen less if the courts divided only post-marital assets during divorce. Assets acquired during the marriage are true marital assets.

eg. People get somehow when they divorce and a spouse tries to take properties that have been in their family for 100 hundred years before they got married, or tries to take money they earned before they got married.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Here in the US his wages would be garnished pronto. PSG is paying him, not his mother.
She wouldn’t likely get the solid assets but alimony go finish am.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

kalani JR wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 4:55 pm PSG pays him not his mother and that's what will matter at the end of the day. We need a new credible source than Uganda news.
You mean a white man’s news source like “The Sun” or TMZ? :taunt:
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 6:57 am Here in the US his wages would be garnished pronto. PSG is paying him, not his mother.
She wouldn’t likely get the solid assets but alimony go finish am.
Not true! Wealthy wives pay their ex’s money but you don’t hear about them because they are not in your circles. :)
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

FACT-CHECK: Reports that footballer Achraf Hakimi’s wealth is owned by mother could be false
https://www.k24tv.co.ke/news/hakimi-wea ... raeNa-QEE#
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

story is all over the web

the wife is funny she wants half of the assets after 3 years of marriage , she is 36 years old and my cousin Achrafi is 24..kai
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

iworo wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:09 am FACT-CHECK: Reports that footballer Achraf Hakimi’s wealth is owned by mother could be false
https://www.k24tv.co.ke/news/hakimi-wea ... raeNa-QEE#
you do know she already lost the divorce settlement bid?
SuperEagles