The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2023-24 Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2023-24 Season

Post by Bigpokey24 »

the current top 3 are favorites to win the title .. the rest will fight for the last 2 champs league spots. The EPL will get a 5th spot in the champs league
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 4:16 am
tolahs wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:52 pm Chris Sutton, a man i usually ignore said earlier this week that Havertz was a broken man - that i couldn't ignore or refute. Gooners at this point can concede Vieira & Havertz are a whole £100m wasted. With a squad suffering from key injuries whilst having to play every 4th day - we have a problem.
I think we need a speedy & tricky winger to backup & compete with Saka off the right & a central midfielder with some athleticism, one who can sit but also carry the ball.
All this clamour for Toney from Brentford is disturbing - he ain't match fit, will be very expensive transfer fees - he'll want 3X present wages.
Let's go all out in the offseason for V.Osimhen - will be a tough fight but he's proven & moves the needle.

Wait o, you think Oshimen can play for Arteta ? Hmm ok o . Plus you think Napoli will sell him cheaper than Brentford will sell a suspension tainted Toney ? Ok o.

Winger ? We have Winger called Reiss Nelson who has delivered a copule of clutch game performances, today Martinelli was pants as well as Saka but Arteta kept faith with them . Reiss is better suited to a physical game than eith Saka or martinelli - likely reason he also kept Hervertz who was going to b(ro)loke someone leg lol.

Today we needed Kiwior not Gabby yes na me talk am that Boy is hard to Bully - ..he may not be a good defender like Gabby but he is also no physical pushover.
I was really disappointed in White na so so mouth and gra gra ..
Nelson's incredibly inconsistent. He's a Mikel fav who hardly gets playing time. In terms of Victor, 3 EPL clubs ae rumoured to be in the dance - Chelsea, Liverpool & Arsenal - Blues supposedly are looking elsewhere. As long as he doesn't sign the new contract Napoli are offering so they can set a high price, Napoli will have to deal around that £100m area - lest he opts for Saudi which will be sad at his age.
Kiwior is a good defender - right age & good physical attributes, we now know Whyte may have been hiding some injury. Timber's injury & Tomiyasu heading to the Asian cup thing could be problematic.
Seems like Mikel's still interested in Dusan Vlahovic - Juve went thru a lot to get him, if he was good, they ain't selling - in my opinion, he's another Kai Havertz( a player i heard Germany played at left back recently).
Rice is doing too much work in that midfield with Partey fast aproaching disability.
We can't overlook Toney's lack of fitness & Brentford's confidence he signs a new contract!!!
-------------------------------------------------
Sources: ARSENAL MAKE DECISION TO SIGN MARQUEE STAR - BUT DEAL COULD WAIT UNTIL SUMMER

https://www.footballinsider247.com/sour ... il-summer/
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

ojafranpa wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 9:00 pm
tolahs wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:52 pm Chris Sutton, a man i usually ignore said earlier this week that Havertz was a broken man - that i couldn't ignore or refute. Gooners at this point can concede Vieira & Havertz are a whole £100m wasted. With a squad suffering from key injuries whilst having to play every 4th day - we have a problem.
I think we need a speedy & tricky winger to backup & compete with Saka off the right & a central midfielder with some athleticism, one who can sit but also carry the ball.
All this clamour for Toney from Brentford is disturbing - he ain't match fit, will be very expensive transfer fees - he'll want 3X present wages.
Let's go all out in the offseason for V.Osimhen - will be a tough fight but he's proven & moves the needle.
Bro Havertz played well today. Watch the game yourself do not listen to pundits. They all have an agenda against Arsenal.
You ain't going to argue he's a £65m player?. No one's agenda is influencing what we think of dude. He just played at left back for Germany the other day - confidence lacking everywhere. I heard he scored for Germany but in true Kai fashion he conceded a pen - i just never saw him as a LB
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Hm! Hmm! Hmmm! What is that smell? :woot: Did an unwashed ... driver enter awa beloved forum? :woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Wha choo looking at?!
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

Ramsdale's in charitable mood, still on Thanksgiving time. I didn't think Jesus was ready for the big mins he logged for Brazil earlier in the week, his legs don't look ready. Martinelli is out of sorts, getting in his own way.
Odegaard lacks any rhythm - nothing productive so far!!!!
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Martinelli and Odeegaard have been extremely frustrating and wasteful so far.

Hopefully Martinelli's game will mature soon .
We really need a striker as well as an attacking midfielder that can actually create and does not have on off days.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Havertz!!!!!! Hugeeee goalllll!!! Gooooooooooallll!!!

Wha choo looking at?!
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

How about that Chelsea boy?
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Thunder
Egg
Egg

Post by Thunder »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 8:16 pm Havertz!!!!!! Hugeeee goalllll!!! Gooooooooooallll!!!
Kai’s done it for us. Massive respect!!!
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 7:53 pm Martinelli and Odeegaard have been extremely frustrating and wasteful so far.

We really need a striker as well as an attacking midfielder that can actually create and does not have on off days.
Look this game called footie does things to you. I am not a Havertz fan - he scores a goal & i am praying to the Most High to give us this victory for the sake of this kid - caught myself doing so, i start to smile - my nephews & nieces are looking at me like a nutter.
On the goal, Havertz fought for that goal - if he keeps that mentality, he'll have a huge say on how we do going forward. Good win!!! :biggrin: :smile:
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Thunder wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 8:29 pm
Scipio Africanus wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 8:16 pm Havertz!!!!!! Hugeeee goalllll!!! Gooooooooooallll!!!
Kai’s done it for us. Massive respect!!!
Very happy for him! He has had a very rough start, but is slowly coming good. Genius move by Arteta to bring him on for Martinelli and extra genius cross to the back post by Saka!!!! Simply sublime!!!! :thumbs: :thumbs:

Wha choo looking at?!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

tolahs wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 8:30 pm
Siddonlook11 wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 7:53 pm Martinelli and Odeegaard have been extremely frustrating and wasteful so far.

Look this game called footie does things to you. I am not a Havertz fan - he scores a goal & i am praying to the Most High to give us this victory for the sake of this kid - caught myself doing so, i start to smile - my nephews & nieces are looking at me like a nutter.
On the goal, Havertz fought for that goal - if he keeps that mentality, he'll have a huge say on how we do going forward. Good win!!! :biggrin: :smile:
I confess to being wrong about Arteta buying Havertz. He gives us an extra aerial dimension in attack, especially with Saka's amazing crosses. Very, very useful against big, tall physical teams like Brentford that showed us pepper last season.

Wha choo looking at?!
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Someone is missing in this thread now that Havertz has elevated Arsenal to the top of the table.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

tolahs wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 8:30 pm

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. - Phil. 2: 12

...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. - Josh. 24: 15

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

Good ebening…
...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. - Phil. 2: 12

...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. - Josh. 24: 15

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Good Ebening you vile hateful ones.
All this with half the budget of Arteta and key players missing
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Arsenal fans look at Jesus - the man who goalscoring is NOT his strong point - and they grovel for Osimhen :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

danfo driver wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 7:43 pm Arsenal fans look at Jesus - the man who goalscoring is NOT his strong point - and they grovel for Osimhen :lol:
Oga abeg I no fit find my glasses. I have a printout of the EPL table. Can you please help me out? Can you tell me which team is top of the league? I know you are willing to help out a bruvva :mrgreen:

Wha choo looking at?!
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Hmmm the end of Oshimen and Arteta will be Auba Vs Arteta ( X 100 ) . Oshimen does not suffer insults and Arteta's short man syndrome will not budge ..
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 11:17 pm Hmmm the end of Oshimen and Arteta will be Auba Vs Arteta ( X 100 ) . Oshimen does not suffer insults and Arteta's short man syndrome will not budge ..
Osimhen wont go to Arsenal because the club is too small for him.

However, I disagree with your comment. Unlike Aubameyang, Osimhen is not arrogant and disrespectful. I have made this point here before. Osimhen LOVES winners and fighters! You can shout at and discipline Osimhen and he will accept, if you are honest with him and you are straightforward.

How many coaches has Osimhen had a fall out with? He has played for Nigeria for years and not had an issue with any coach. He disagreed with Spaletti in training, was sent to the early showers and did not burn the house down! He went to the showers and later apologized to Spalletti, and in fact, he said he still talks to on a regular basis (See Mikel's podcast). His public disagreement with Garcia, same thing.

Funny enough, with what I have heard (and what Osimhen has said) Spalleti has a severe hot temper. Osimhen is the exact player any coach wants! A fighter on the pitch who demands the highest level from everyone on the pitch! As a coach, you no go even need shout too much again, as you know he will use hot hand to handle all the players on the pitch for you. :lol:

Anyway, it wont happen more so because Osimhen will go to a bigger club.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Sleaky72 wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 5:10 pm Good Ebening you vile hateful ones.
How about that skillful Havertz!

Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

balo wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 6:56 am
Sleaky72 wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 5:10 pm Good Ebening you vile hateful ones.
How about that skillful Havertz!
Big goal for him, he’s still been an under-performer so far.
Hope this is a spring board but I’m not holding me breath lol.